Did you mean: 
Sue7450

Quit day

Jump to solution

@Sue7450 tomorrow is my quit day. Want more than anything to be successful

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MarilynH

Welcome to the community @Sue7450 deep breaths tomorrow morning and believe in yourself and keep your mind as well as your hands occupied so at the end of the day you'll be able to say YAY for Day WON! I chomped on carrots and celery sticks and I kept a bag of sugar free mints around in case of any unforseen cravings plus I drank a lot of water and still do, stay close and reach out whenever you need to or just want to vent we're all here to help you in any way we can you've got this! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MarilynH

Welcome to the community @Sue7450 deep breaths tomorrow morning and believe in yourself and keep your mind as well as your hands occupied so at the end of the day you'll be able to say YAY for Day WON! I chomped on carrots and celery sticks and I kept a bag of sugar free mints around in case of any unforseen cravings plus I drank a lot of water and still do, stay close and reach out whenever you need to or just want to vent we're all here to help you in any way we can you've got this! 

0 Kudos
Sue7450

@Sue7450 I will read this over and over. I am determined to succeed. Thank you for the encouragement and support.

I WILL TRY TO DO THE SAME

0 Kudos