cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day One

JustSharon
0 11 53

Well I made it through day one hard as could be. Seems that happens every time I jump back to day one. I'll get there though, done it before, will do it again. For sure I'll be hanging around today if only in the back ground. Have a wonderful day!!   

11 Comments
jonilou

What a beautiful garden! Just lovely! Congratulations on Day 2! 

CatsRsmart

Good Morning! Hooray! You are doing great!

Cats in Texas

meWisconsin

You can do this. You already know how.

Terry

MarilynH

You can and will be successful in this your precious ongoing beautiful splendiferous quit, stay close to us your friends and fellow Exers because we are all here for you......

Pops

Good morning Sharon!

Great, now you are up and running...time to get down with some serious gathering of information to help you in the upcoming days of craves.  Craves that you can expect to come.  Remember, there has never been a crave that killed someone.  However, there have been cases of people caving into craves that lead to their death.  (all to often)

Congrats again,

Pops

Daniela2016

Congratulations on day one Sharon, and you have the benefit of the experience, you know what to expect and how to deal with it!

So just use your tools wisely, and keep your commitment near your heart, and you'll make it!  And you know you don't need to blog if you don't feel like it, but please stay close and read other blogs, the comments other fellow exers are posting always helped me!

Welcome back!

elvan

We are here for you, Sharon, please reach out if you feel like you are not going to be able to make it...we will reassure you that you can and we will help you to find out how.  Keep your tools handy and use every single one if you need to...it works!

YoungAtHeart

Congratualtions on Day Won!  As you know, sometimes this journey is taken a minute or an hour at a time ----- you just need to get through these early ones and then it DOES get easier.

Holler if you need help!

Nancy

bonniebee

Yay ! back at it ! You are a winner ! Have an exciting day !

maryfreecig

Just for today...it's all we really have anyway. Glad you are here telling it like it is!

Strudel

Congrats on the first day of your forever quit - believe it! 

About the Author
Gone but Not Forgotten. RIP - they leave a legacy of their quit journeys behind as road maps for future members, to prevent the pitfalls, provide the tools and show the hope and possibilities for success at overcoming this addiction at any age at any stage. I am a 62 year old suffering with moderate COPD. I have relapsed several times from my quit, but I will keep trying till I get it right! "Your mind controls your quit but you control your mind. Don't let your emotions spoil your quit!" Don't allow a stumble to be the end of the journey. The difference between a good day and a bad day is attitude!