cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

DAY SIX

devonlaren
1 4 99

I’ve made it to day six!! Still going strong but so are the urges. I felt absolutely geeked the first day or two, day three I was mostly excited but still had a bit of chaotic energy. It wasn’t until day 4-6 where the high energy depleted and I was left with nothing but my negative thoughts and emotions, migraines and cravings that I really lost it. I never realized how much nicotine repressed, emotionally. All that I’d been numbing out. It’s been ROUGH. I’ve been lashing out at my boyfriend A LOT. My fuse is so short and every little thing sets me off. I’ve yelled more in the past three days than I have in years. I feel so awful. I’m just hoping this passes. I hope after a couple weeks I won’t be this irritated and short tempered. Seriously someone please tell me that calms down. I don’t want to be so nasty to my partner. He’s so supportive of me and everything I do. He vapes so he thinks it’s impressive what I’m doing, but he doesn’t deserve to be treated poorly just because he understands the hold nicotine has. Will this lighten up? I could use some positive words. I’m feeling okay now and I’m pretty calm now but getting going at the beginning of the day is ugly.  All love. I’m not trying to be negative, I’m confident in quitting and why I’m doing it and that it’s a great thing and that I will see it through. I just needed to vent a little. I hope not to trigger anyone or bring anyone down! ❤️ 

4 Comments