cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Yahoo, I'm back! :)

MarilynH
0 14 10

I was in a funk on Friday and just not having a good day so I decided to get busy and put on a big batch of bread and thankfully it turned out good. So late afternoon my Samsung Galaxy 3 tablet decided to act up, it froze up so yesterday I had Mason and we went to an electronic store and the guy said it was a software problem which I may send away to get fixed if it costs 75.00 or less but I did buy another Samsung product and I didn't lose anything and got right back on here too, yay, yay and yay again and the best part of the last couple of days of stress is that smoking wasn't even a blimp on my radar so if you're struggling with your quit keep moving forward and stacking up those precious smoke free days because the more days you get in the easier it will get and believe me when I say life really does get easier as time goes on but if you don't believe me then stick with your quit and prove it for yourself. 🙂 I missed everyone and I am happy to be back with all of you my friends and Fellow Exers! 

14 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....