cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

YAY for our very own Kathy {Strudel}

MarilynH
5 13 119

A little birdie let me know that our very own Kathy @Strudel is celebrating a fantastic fabulous glorious ginormous humongous stupendous splendiferous  awesome MILESTONE today hip hip hooray whoo hoo on 5,000 days of Freedom! YAY for each and every day WON! Lets CELEBRATE because I absolutely love celebrating MILESTONES! Wowser 13 precious years of Freedom heading for 14!💞 Isn't life grand without that horrid Crutch in hand! 🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉

e56b9b38ea255288af2625b673507862.gif

Hey lets pull up a chair and join in on a little downtime with an all day buffet since there's no calories involved we can indulge in as much as we want to! I really hope our guest of honor Kathy will be able to make it but if not we'll still enjoy this celebration! FREEDOM ROCKS! Nope really works when applied on a daily basis PLUS WE'RE TRULY GIVING OURSELVES THE GIFT OF LIFE! 🎉🎉🎉

3167518.jpg

20220709_081408-COLLAGE.jpg

Coffee anyone? 

66c38e95f0d4b84f7132cb1f3f97cebd.gif

587949025f1b637918ed7b213ab51fc0.jpg

c9812d8c64ef9bfb45bcc44538c7a702.jpg

13 Comments
JonesCarpeDiem

Congratulations Kathy!

ReallyReal

Wow @Strudel Kathy, that's amazing.  Congratulations!!  Yay for you.

Barbscloud

Congrats @Strudel 

Barb

Maki

Congratulations .  Wow !  

YoungAtHeart

That's 13.69 YEARS!  WOW!

02b208217cb5b97e2569070010901747.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!

Nancy

jonimarie

Congratulations @Strudel 

jonimarie

I will be gone until Thursday as we are heading to Door County for a mid-Winter road trip.

Barbscloud

@jonimarie Never heard of Door County.  Looks really  pretty.  I  assume it's pretty chilly there right now?

Have a good time.

Barb

SimplySheri

Congratulations, @Strudel  Kathy!!  I remember how well you took to your quit and how positive you were during the early days.  You are simply remarkable!!  Enjoy your special day😊

SimplySheri_0-1708351437457.jpeg

biscuit9

Congratulations Struedel!  Good morning and thank you so much for the virtual breakfast.  I can never get full eating here!  Have a wonderful Monday people.  No smoking involved today!

indingrl

0fe378b988c3c2e90d565a24fa5d29c08bfe0ada4f491425e93b93f7ded6c81c.0.png

 dear friend @Strudel  my darling Kathy 5000 NOPE days today 

I am so glad for you dear one

Thank you @MarilynH for good news and yummy food celebrating 5000 NOPE Kathy days 

WoooooWOOO

I hope you have a wonderful time dear friend @jonimarie  my bff loves door county I hope you have a marvelous time

Good to hear from you dear friend @SimplySheri  in His love I love you dear one

Strudel

Thanks everyone! Big thanks to Marilyn for letting me know about this - I had no idea! It sounds so amazing even to me! That many days of FREEDOM! You are the best Marilyn! (I’m sorry I rarely get here these days…I am working almost full time.) 

MarilynH

I'm so glad that you popped in Kathy 😊 I know that You've been very busy the last several months thanks for stopping in, you're definitely missed my friend and fellow EXer and most definitely EXtended family, CONGRATULATIONS again on your precious milestone. 💞 @Strudel 

About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....