cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Wow it's the 26th of March already! 🤷‍♀️

MarilynH
4 8 159

I've said many times and I'll probably say it many more times that the older we get the more it seems that time just zooms right on by! I'm just thankful that I'm finally living my life free from the clutches of the horrid nicotine poison! It took me 40 years with at least a half dozen failed attempts at quitting but once I found out I have copd that was enough for me to brighten up, so I got on line and found this awesome community! It definetly takes time to relearn life without the damned crutch but we get to enjoy the little things in life which are actually the big things in LIFE without wondering where to sneak off for that damned fix! FREEDOM ROCKS! The Choice is Ours!

07b15b964b44f3be0727c151dba757df.jpg

0195ddc40d3c80c904b206c4dcc693b8.jpg

3167518.jpg

8 Comments
YoungAtHeart

FREEDOM!  ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

😁

jonimarie

Good Morning

After the afternoon rain melted most of the snow I wake up and it is snowing heavy. Glad I am retired and not have to drive and glad I am not puffing my way to work.

Freedom & Life Amen

Cousin-Itt

Good morning, Marilyn and everyone

I do hope everyone has a great day

326.gif

biscuit9

Good morning everyone.  Happy Tuesday.  Freedom from nicotine is amazing.  It's a beautiful life without that smoke around me.  I breathe in clean air.  I seek a healthier lifestyle and it works for me.  I hope it works for you, too.  Let's stay commited to the quit.

AnnetteMM

I'd love to tell you all about the mathematical reason it seems time goes faster now, but it's so much more fun to wonder about it 🙂  Deep dives into weird subjects is one more way to keep busy and not smoke!

Barbscloud

@MarilynH There are lots of theories out there, but nothing definitive.  But we certainly know it's a reality for us no matter what the cause.  Obviously, aging and memory has something to do with it.

Barbscloud_0-1711471598818.jpeg

anaussiemom

Idk how to quit anymore!!Idk how to quit anymore!!

MarilynH

Great picture, please don't give up on yourself @anaussiemom as long as you're willing determined and totally committed to succeed then you can and will persevere through the roller coaster ride of cravings and moodswings and lack of sleep to be Free! It's definitely not to easy by any stretch of the imagination but boy oh boy it's most definitely worth it plus we're all here for you, you've got this! believe it! Stay close and reach out whenever you need to or just want to vent we're all here to help you in any way we can!

80505cd48668489b0eee9833c90a57d2.jpg

About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....