cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

What makes a great day!!

shashort
0 11 44

Hope everyone is having a good night.  What a great day to wake up to go do water aerobics with today being Zumba day and I love dancing in the water.  The great part of this day was I didn't have to stay home and isolate myself because I needed to smoke.  I left the house and did 2 hour workout and not once thought about smoking.  Another reason for a great day is getting to enjoy meeting new people, so no more staying home and being bored and lonely. Another positive, I didn't have to wonder or worry about when and where I would have to smoke. How great of a feeling is that?!!!!  SHOULD I SAY GREAT!!!  Gratitude’s for a smoke free life. Wow how much life I have been missing because slavery to a cigarette. These are only some of my reasons why today is a great day and why to stay smoke free.  Going to bed with day 88 a win which is a great way to end the day. 

11 Comments
Dotgirl_1-28-16

Congratulations on your awesome 88 DOF and your awesome, great, smoke free days!!! WTG

MePlus3
WTG!! having a attitude of gratitude with 88 DOF
Ed55

I'm feeling a sucess story here!!!

Congratulations to you:-)

YoungAtHeart

And - it gets better and better!  Just wait!

Nancy

JonesCarpeDiem

WOO HOO!

bonniebee

A Very Happy Quitter !!!!!! I like that Sharon, you have a wonderful upbeat personality !

Congrats on yur 88 days of freedom !

TerrieQuit

Sharon, Congratulations on 88! You have a great attitude about you quit! You rock!

Don't Quit on your Quit!

Magstoyou

Congratulations on 88 days.

love going to water arobics- am working up to 3 days a week.

​Was going 2 days a week!

Mag 1120 DOF

Nix

What an awesome day, you sound so happy. Well done sharon. Congrats on 88 days

Stay strong

meWisconsin

Congratulations on your 88 days of freedom. You are doing great.

Terry

MarilynH

Congratulations Sharon on your awesome 88 splendiferous DOF and counting WTG, life really does get easier and easier as time goes on! 

About the Author
Hi! My name is Sharon and I am married, a mom to 5 kids and also have 2 fur babies that are both shelties and considered my kids. I have smoked for about 30 years. I came here to learn how to quit and stay quit. I need to quit to impove my health and was tired of nicotine controlling me and Doctors and family nagging me. I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. Now that I have joined in the EX family I now have been free of nicotine since May 13th 2016.