cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Well dang it!

MarilynH
5 5 165

I had a post all written up BUT for some reason or another I couldn't post any memes every time I  tapped on the camera icon until the cows come home lol and nothing so I tried editing a couple of times to see if that worked BUT No so I decided to edit a 3rd time to say that I can't post pics this morning BUT the post button wasn't there lol so I tapped the back button and lost the post ugh! Anyway hopefully I won't lose this one! I'm taking a ME DAY today AND that's NOT an April Fools joke! Everyone needs a ME DAY every so often it's good for the soul PLUS it keeps us grounded and in better control over our thought processes which keeps us more vigilant to hang on tight to the best gift that any of us will ever give ourselves which is the GIFT OF LIFE! 

5 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....