Tags (1)
26 Comments
JonesCarpeDiem

its friday and i'll be 70  29

Barbscloud

You make chuckle!

jonimarie

Image result for happy birthday pictures for men

In case I forget come Friday....looks like you get to celebrate the next 4 days!!!!!!!

Jennifer-Quit

Well I  think we should party all week!   It's not everyday that we can celebrate turning 70  29!  Happy BD Dale!

kristen-9-7-15

Happy early birthday dale!

RachelMB

Happy early Birthday Dale!

Rachel

Mandolinrain

Happy Birthday a bit early then

maxresdefault.jpg

YoungAtHeart

Wondering JonesCarpeDiem if birthdays are like horseshoes and you still get credit for being close?

JonesCarpeDiem

I googled it

"The question was - What does the phrase "close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades" mean? It means that the world is usually binary - you win/you lose, you hit/you miss. If you lose a baseball game 12–11, you only lost by one run but you lost. Think of 'Close but no cigar.”

I'm guessing neither of us would want the cigar

Sandy-9-17-17

Happy Happy Birthday ya old fart!  hehe!  I've always wanted to say that!   hehe!  No really though!  Happy 29th!  

elvan

I have that 29th birthday coming up in September, Dale.  Guess we should have asked your TWIN what birthday this was!  

Barbara145

Happy Birthday Dale. The big 70.  Hope it is a good one.

Magstoyou

Happy  70th (29th)  Birthday Dale. I am the same age as you until September. Have a great day!!!  

Barbscloud

101 Happy Birthday Memes -

indingrl

Happy EARLY bday for Friday - tons of love and peace and joy in your heart and health in your body is MY bday prayer for YOU MY beloved brother Dale in Jesus name amen

indingrl

Looks so cool!❤

mrios5776

Happy 2970 Dale! I'm thinking chronologically. Is that even a word?

meWisconsin

Happy Birthday Dale. If I'm not mistaken wasn't Jack Benny always 29?

Terry

JonesCarpeDiem

Thanks.

Yes, Jack Benny and every woman alive as I've heard tell

JonesCarpeDiem

Thanks Everyone.

MarilynH

Happy birthday Dale, I hope you are enjoying your day because you deserve the very best that life has to offer .JonesCarpeDiem......

eb19222c295cc80a0f9789cf77b32cf7.jpg

RachelMB

Happy Birthday Dale! 

Rachel

JonesCarpeDiem

Thanks!

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

YoungAtHeart‌ I think I'm going to start this approach. Just wish people Happy Birthday days early.  It seems brilliant!  That way I get to be the first. On a serious note people ask me why join the community. Yet another reason.  People here are not strangers. They become your people.

Mark

EX Community Manager

JonesCarpeDiem

wouldn't that be "fake news?" 

elvan

Happy REAL Birthday, Dale.  My doctor told me that I have a "big" birthday coming up...I happen to know he is older than I am.  He asked me if I am going to do something "special".  I told him my kids are talking about it, I wish they would just get together and hire a cleaning lady for me, LOL.

Good thing you quit smoking so you can blow out all those candles.

Hugs,

Ellen

About the Author
I smoked until a vascular surgeon informed me of the damage I had done to myself by doing so. I quit 11 years ago, and I can swim laps virtually FOREVER now, walk most other days 40 minutes to an hour and a half. What a difference quitting has made in my life! I strive to help others find this wonderful freedom from addiction, too.