cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Symptoms

philly33
0 10 235

Hello,Everyone is there anybody that can tell me what are some symptoms of lung cancer?am having some pain in my back when I breath.

10 Comments
JonesCarpeDiem

We aren't doctors and either is the internet.

I googled this

Do Back Pain and Lung Cancer Go Hand in Hand? 

MePlus3

Could be congestion. Don't think the worse until you know for sure. I'd advise you see a dr just to be sure and know your lung function and how much damage is done from smoking. Some have very little damage but its still good to know and get a feel of it.  Keep us posted!

jbliesmer

I would go get it checked out. Have you been coughing more? Coughing can lead to your back being out, but so can sleeping wrong. 

Update us when you know more

YoungAtHeart

I fourth the above advice.  No sense worrying yourself to death.....get it checked out and only then if it's bad news - you get to worry!

Let us know?

Nancy

philly33

Am ok everyone doctor checked me out and I gained 6 pounds.Thanks everyone 

jbliesmer

Good to hear!

elvan

Glad you are feeling better and really glad that you went to the doctor.  Seriously, that is the best thing to do when you are sick or in pain.

Ellen

YoungAtHeart

Goody, goody, goody!  Good job!

Now - aren't you glad you didn't put this off and waste a couple of your awesome smoke free days worrying?

Nancy

Thomas3.20.2010

Crazy how we jump to the worst conclusions every ache and pain! I'm glad you're fine Philly! Keep rocking your Quit!

Daniela2016

So happy all is well!