cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Serious 1st then hopefully a chuckle or two! 🤷‍♀️

MarilynH
6 7 160

life can and most definitely will get hectic at times but that's just how life is and these things usually happen when we least EXpect it of course! That's why I push vigilance pretty much daily it's for myself as well as for everyone here, it doesn't matter where we are in our quits because it only takes a split second to screw up a perfectly beautiful quit life happens BUT relapsing isn't an option EVER so lets make sure to hang on tight to the best gift that any of us will ever give ourselves which is the GIFT OF LIFE! Vigilance is key to Freedom! The Choice is Ours!  Now it's time for a chuckle or two! 😁

2b074db4a6962068c32943a445caa540.jpg

da83c29a866bd2c811e46422a987b6a9.jpg

26ee7f93d008ac2172bbf8bb9eb6cd96.jpg

faaf0a904af230cc40574955ae9cda6d.jpg

fe53e5bb2b1c6dcceffe80afb821c35e.jpg

b31f93699237cd654f513296fd356745.jpg

7 Comments
YoungAtHeart

I actually used to LOVE donut holes!  Our Dunkin' places no longer make donuts in their shops, so they are no longer worth the calories.

Not smoking over it though!

biscuit9

Ooooh, I have eaten my share of donuts, yummy.  They are so good, but I leave them alone, cos they are so "bad".  We have several donut shops around us, but my memories of eating donuts are when I worked.  Trying to lead a healthy life, means not eating donuts on the regular.  It means not smoking, also!  While I might be able to eat a donut once in a blue moon, I know I cannot smoke a cig every now and then. Happy Friday!

jonimarie

Had 1.33 inches of rain a day ago. Amazing how everything popped and greened up. Vigilance. Thank you so much @MarilynH  for being here everyday for me to check in and make my commitment to N.O.P.E

Maki

Love Timmies @MarilynH , which was always well known as you know for its doughnuts and Tim bits ( doughnut holes) . One thing I could pass up on always was sweets . I could never pass on a cigarette that was offered to me though . 
 Glad I don’t do that anymore ! 
Timmies going to pizza now as well . This is the latest news . 
Have a great smoke free day all . 

MarilynH

We've been having a fairly mild stretch of weather the last few days @jonimarie We reached 17°C this afternoon the nights have been a little chilly but not too bad we've got some rain coming through tomorrow and possibly Sunday night into Monday a few snow showers but that's ok. We have a Dunkin  donuts shop a couple of hours away from me @YoungAtHeart but I haven't been there in years! I do get to Tim Hortons some and enjoy the odd donut @biscuit9 and either a black coffee or a small ice cap, yeah I heard Tims is going to Pizzas for lunch @Maki I might have to try one 🤔 I still like getting a 10 pk of Timbits once in awhile. The chocolate glaze is my preference. 😁

501200c2f3daf8bd444de60603d28625.jpg

YoungAtHeart

NOW I want a glazed donut hole!

😁

MarilynH

Good choice Nancy they're scrumdillyisious! @YoungAtHeart 😁

About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....