cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

SNOW!

YoungAtHeart
5 9 220

'tis the season for a lot of the country (but glad we aren't smoking over it!).The Wisconsin DOT held a contest to name its snowplows.  Here are the winners.

FkD6zrqWAAAx80Z.jpg

Can you add any?  I thought of "Sir Plowsalot".  Anybody else?

9 Comments
sweetplt

Hahahaha…I love these…my favorite is “Betty Whiteout”… Nancy @YoungAtHeart I am so not good at making up names…Your Sir Plowsalot is good too…I will will keep thinking of a good one…

~ Colleen 1477 DOF 

pastedImage_1.gif

Eric_L.

Jon Snow(man)

biscuit9

I like The Big Leplowski, lol.  Cute idea.  I did have a smoking moment earlier, a fleeting thought.  Weird, but this will be my first winter in a long time without a cig.  It's cold and nasty and dark here.  No snow though.  

Snowdoggie

@YoungAtHeart How about

• Trump Plower (Tower) or
  • Kiss My Bucket! (Grits!) Or
  • Aplowo 14 (Apollo) or
  • Pick up slicks (sticks)
  • Up, Up and Away (Abba song)

Thanks for the chuckle and mind bender on this very cold night.

@biscuit9 We call that "Stinkin Thinkin." It will happen periodically for no reason in particular. Luckily it usually fades as fast as it happens.🚭 You are doing great!

MarilynH

LOL! Ha ha ( Market enuff already )

YoungAtHeart

@biscuit9 

Never fear - having those thoughts is perfectly normal for at least the first two sets of seasons.  The important thing is that you don't act on them,

@Snowdoggie 

THANKS for those!  Good ones!

Barbscloud

This must be the in thing for 2022.  They're naming snow plows everywhere.

Buzz Iceclear, Clearopathra and Snowbi Wan Kenobi 

Snowdoggie

@Barbscloud Good ones! Lol😄

green1611

Good ones Thanks for sharing @YoungAtHeart 

Ice Screams !  (Ice creams)

About the Author
I smoked until a vascular surgeon informed me of the damage I had done to myself by doing so. I quit 11 years ago, and I can swim laps virtually FOREVER now, walk most other days 40 minutes to an hour and a half. What a difference quitting has made in my life! I strive to help others find this wonderful freedom from addiction, too.