if you have a little faith

and keep your head about you.

remember

Time is the Healer

4 Comments
jonimarie

@JonesCarpeDiem If you have a little faith....yep that goes along way

indingrl

I had a little faith that if you used lemons to bust your craves @JonesCarpeDiem 

Then so could I and when you suggested it 

I tried it 

I grabbed a lemon and bit into it peel and all and I was not thinking of sucking on a death stick 

I was thinking WOW that is bitter and sour I need some water 

Your faith in that lemons for crave buster and passing your little faith on to me and I pass my little faith on to this very day 

Biting into the lemon busts craves

Thanks for sharing @JonesCarpeDiem 

My dear friend Dale nope with you on this wonderful Thursday

WoooooWOOO you gotta have a little faith faith faith in your fellow becomeanX elders suggestions

I do @JonesCarpeDiem  in your experience strength and hope given freely day by day I appreciate you Dale

Amen 

MarilynH

100 % truth! Time really is the healer!

biscuit9

No faith in MYSELF to quit, but I did have faith in GOD to help me quit.   He's the reason I am quit today.  So yeah, have faith.

About the Author
Hello, My name is Dale. I was quit 18 months before joining this site and had participated on another site during that time. I learned a lot there and brought it with me. I joined this site the first week of August 2008. I didn't pressure myself to quit. HOW I QUIT I didn't count, I didn't deny myself to get started. When I considered quitting (at a friends request to influence his brother to quit), I simply told myself to wait a little longer. No denial, nothing painful. After 4 weeks I was down to 5 cigarettes from a pack a day. The strength came from proving to myself, I didn't need to smoke because I normally would have smoked. Simple yes? I bought the patch. I forgot to put one on on the 4th day. I needed it the next day but the following week I forgot two days in a row I put one in my wallet with a promise to myself that I would slap it on and wait an hour rather than smoke. It rode in my wallet my first year.There's nothing keeping any of you from doing this. It doesn't cost a dime. This is about unlearning something you've done for a long time. The nicotine isn't the hard part. Disconnecting from the psychological pull, the memories and connected emotions is. :-) Time is the healer.