cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Quick blurb!

MarilynH
5 5 87

Lets keep making the choice to continue moving forward stacking up those precious ~ DOF ~ Days of Freedom > so each evening we can say YAY for another day WON! Our lives are literally in our hands so lets nurture and protect the best gift that any of us will ever give ourselves which is the GIFT OF LIFE! 

23fab84e8a702d89d7e52d9668d518cc.jpg

c996646af7a95d966d96ff42facedb63.jpg

0195ddc40d3c80c904b206c4dcc693b8.jpg

5 Comments
YoungAtHeart

And - freedom is WORTH all it takes to obtain and maintain it - isn't it?!?!

😁

jonimarie

"Lets keep making the choice to continue moving forward"

Life is a composition of a tiny million things. All that is expected is that we do our thoughtful best every day. It is a thought process to be positive and know that nopeity nope nope life does transform into the better

biscuit9

I choose NOT to use nicotine.  No more self harm.  I take all the comments here today and stand firm with all of you.  

Cimmerians

So incredibly glad and grateful for this community, for the collective commitment and collaborative support, for creating a place that is not only an understanding refuge, but a source of learning and tactical skills development. Thank you for being your excellent selves!

YoungAtHeart

@Cimmerians 

download.jpg

Our pleasure!

About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....