cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Let's be EXtra vigilant with our hard earned quits while going about our daily business! Especially during this holiday season with all of the hustle and bustle, protecting our quits is vital to our health and well being!

MarilynH
0 11 37

I know that we all have things happening in our lives and sometimes it can feel overpowering but in just about anything in life we do have a choice in how we handle situations and it definitely applies to our quits, whether we are on day one or day 101 or day 500 or 1000 days or 3 yrs or more we must have the right mindset and stick to our quits no matter what because there's no EXcuse good enough to screw up a perfectly beautiful quit, like everyone I am going through some worries and stress about my younger sister and my own stressers with my own health and feeling like I'm failing my family some days but I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that smoking isn't an option and I will protect my quit with my life so I can be here the best I can, I wish that I could do more but I can only do what I can do and I need to realize that but at least I know staying smoke free is key so vigilance it is! So don't give up because victory is right around the corner so hang on tight and stick with your quit and continue to plow forward until you reach that good place in your quit then you will see for yourself how much better life is without the crutch of cigarettes and you can help someone else that may be struggling to remain smoke free! 

11 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....