cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

It's fabulous to see our Florida Exers!

MarilynH
1 6 109

It's wonderful to know that each of you are ok and I pray that your lives will get back to normal soon but our good thoughts and prayers are still with you and everyone in the hurricane regions and Mexico and the wildfires regions too, wow there's so much devastation happening all over and I pray that Mother Nature will back off so people can get into the areas to start putting their lives back together. Thankfully we know that life happens whether we smoke or not and choosing not is what we must do to protect the best gift that any of us will ever give ourselves which is the gift of LIFE so hang on tight when life knocks us down because dealing with life's stressers as an Ex Smoker is absolutely Doable and and definitely much better than trying to deal with it in a huge cloud of smoke chainsmoking and not getting much done, huge caring cyber hugs for each of you my friends and fellow Exers from Florida.

b3e825e28c94670788f50a269b6a3bac.jpg

Tags (1)
6 Comments
JonesCarpeDiem

Happy Thursday

YoungAtHeart

My heart just aches for all that has been lost in these disasters.  So much devastation that it's hard to even imagine.  It reminds me, yet again, how much I have for which to be grateful.

Perhaps we ALL should take a moment to appreciate all that we have....and share it if we can.

Nancy

Christine13

I am very grateful we didn't have to go through that ordeal that they did.  It's crazy what with weather changes are happening.  I don't like global warming one bit!!

I won't be smoking, my stress has eased here finally for a bit.  Yayyy!!  Got out to dinner last night with Brian.

Heading to Walmart today.  Should be another productive day without the smokes ruining my day here.

Thank you for your inspirational blogs Marilyn, and that no matter what is happening we should not be smoking over it!

xo

elvan

MarilynH‌ It really is SO GOOD to hear from our fellow EXers and to know that they are alright...I am so sorry for all of the losses, the loss of life is just unimaginable.  When I heard of the deaths in the nursing home, I was sickened.  I know that I would not survive that heat and humidity without air conditioning, it's terrible.  Those poor people and their families.  I am so glad that some aide is getting to places that were not reached until now, the Keys and the Virgin Islands.  I have to give a great deal of credit to the cruise lines for helping to evacuate so many.

JustSharon

Ditto on all comments. I thank God for all that are well and pray for those with loss of any kind.

YoungAtHeart

My cousin in St. Petersburg called today.  They have power back - she lost a couple of trees, but they didn't fall onto anything important!

The electric company and helpers are doing a wonderful job, it seems!

Nancy

About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....