cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

It's another Hump ditty hump day!

MarilynH
3 7 84

It's also a nope ditty nope nope day to be WON! Our buddy our pal our Hump day camel George AND I wish each of you reading this a stressfree hasslefree smokefree and or vapefree or dipfree day! Our lives literally depends on us to nurture and protect the best gift that any of us will ever give ourselves which is the GIFT OF LIFE! Vigilance is key to Freedom! 

The Choice is Ours! 

a2dac3b269ef20b4bdb23d912ef71686.jpg

f68768411b66c6e06baec2a17fe1c1d0.jpg

Screenshot_20220506-161453.jpg

7 Comments
Cousin-Itt

Good morning, Marilyn

Now what is Hump Day without a hot cup of coffee and a donut or two. So I figured I'd share

Donuts taste so much better since I quit.  

CousinItt_0-1715170967667.jpeg

Have an awesome day everyone

YoungAtHeart

I will ALWAYS love this video!

YoungAtHeart

@Cousin-Itt 

NOW you've done it!  😏

jonimarie

Good Morning

Thank you for the donuts @Cousin-Itt . Yep that is the best camel hump day commercial @YoungAtHeart .  And @MarilynH thank you for always reminding me that it is Wednesday! Since I retired I loose track of what day it is, which is a good thing in my book.

Have a Nope-itty Nope Nope day all

biscuit9

Good early afternoon.  I got up and went and got groceries and ran errands already.  So, checking in late and missed the donuts!!  However, I did NOT miss George and his closeup.  WOW, you could pan that camera back to Egypt and he still wouldn't be ready for his closeup.  Just kidding George.  Well, my local Walmart has decided to change up the store, starting this morning.  Nothing will be where it used to be, at least not in the front of the store.  Should be fun.  Have a wonderful Wednesday and no smoking for me either.

YoungAtHeart

@biscuit9 

I have decided that a store reorganization involves:  

A manager takes one item from each department, hurls them into the air, and where each item lands, their department goes THERE.  

I can see no other rhyme or reason to it!

😁

biscuit9

@YoungAtHeart   I don't see the need for this either (nobody asked me) and it's a major change.  They started this morning and even the cashier (the only 2 there) said she doesn't know where everything will be.  I found what I needed today, though.  OK so, 2 cashiers today and the 2 separate lines for self-serve people were long.  I had alot of veggies today, so it takes me forever if I check myself out of the store, when I have lots of veggies.  So, I waited for the cashier to help me and that line was very short.  Just grateful I can still afford some food.

About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....