cancel
Showing results forΒ 
ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Share your quitting journey

It's Wednesday! 🌞 {Hump day πŸͺ}

MarilynH
8 8 184

Our buddy our pal our Hump day camel George AND I wish each of you reading this a stressfree hasslefree smokefree and or vapefree or dipfree day! It's hard to believe that today is the last hump day of April! πŸ€” George woke up quite grumpy but his coffee will be kicking in soon and that's a really good thing lol! It's another Nopity Nope Nope Day to be WON! 

1fb7444a3a72c7509a1c387ccb706b98.jpg

f68768411b66c6e06baec2a17fe1c1d0.jpg

Not one puff ever.png

8 Comments
ReallyReal

Wow, @MarilynH time is zooming by way too fast and the only way I keep up is by reading your hump day posts!!!  The last hump day in April?  How did that happen?

I am just sitting on the porch with my coffee in the dim light listening to the birds singing--they have glorious songs.  Wishing you and everyone a Happy Wednesday!!!

Cousin-Itt

Good morning, Marilyn

I don't think it's a camel, but it might be as this girl was looking thru my window Monday watching me eat dinner.

Deer 5.jpg

@ReallyReal I enjoy my back porch for the same reason. I do love early mornings

Have a great day all

jonimarie

Yikes--- last Wednesday of April ! My morning visitor in the back yard at my cousins. I am certainly going to miss the woods when I move May 1st

20240424_071145.jpg

 

jonimarie

@Cousin-Itt your doe looks like she is carrying twins! Hopefully she will show them off for you once born

YoungAtHeart

George is GROOVING on Spring!

images.jpg

Me, too!

SuzyQ411

@Georgie

@MarilynH 

@YoungAtHeart 

@jonimarie 

@Cousin-Itt 

@ReallyReal 

Good Morning to all of you!! I celebrate with you another nicotine-free day as I head toward my two - year anniversary on June 1st. And I share with you the joys of spring with birds twittering, and hummingbirds flitting, the promise of new life, and the arrival of colorful flowers on the desert floor where you live, George!

We have rain here again--steady since before I got up about 7. Happy that it's watering my lilac bush as this is its 3rd year of planting; the common first blooming of newly planted lilacs.

Wishing you a great NOPE day everyone! ❀️ 

biscuit9

George is looking a little rough Marilyn.  Nancy, I truly appreciate the long angle lens very much.  George-closeups are hard on the sensibilities, even with caffeine. 

Cousin-Itt, no not a camel, but so beautiful.  Joni that's a wolf, right??  Wolf or a coyote.  Gorgeous, but keep your house pets away from it.  Hope all of you enjoy your Wednesday, SMOKE-FREE. 

Cousin-Itt

@jonimarie What a awesome picture. 

I can imagine.  What little woods I have left around me I enjoy tremendously as I still can get a glimpse of a coyote, fox or a wild turkey in the field close by on early morning walks   I always enjoy watching the deer especially how effortlessly they jump the fence 

About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....