cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I thought I'd mention S.A.D this morning! 🤷‍♀️🐪

MarilynH
6 17 196

We've been having a fairly easy winter in my neck of the woods but even so I've been finding myself in a funk lately which got me thinking that this happens pretty much every winter for the last decade or so which I believe is ~ S.A.D ~ Seasonal Affective Disorder! I've shared a couple of times BUT I think it's worth sharing again in case anyone else is having the winter blues! Spring is coming YAY! Keeping our quits in TACT ~ N.M.W ~ No Matter what is TRULY THE GIFT OF LIFE! ~ N.O.P.E ~ Not One Puff Ever ~ Works when applied on a daily basis! The Choice is Ours! Deep breaths my friends and fellow EXers LIFE happens BUT relapsing isn't an option EVER! 

84718b67cf125dabf0b4fb8184c18423.jpg

It's A Okay that I'm having a blah day! I'll just take myself a ME day today especially since it's a dark dank dreary day!  

Screenshot_20230327-174230.jpg

Here's our buddy our pal our Hump day camel George 

a6b5cbff51f5248be421a7073fed8757.gif

17 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....