cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I'm Back

hamptons
0 16 19

Hello Everyone of my ex buddies. This is hampton;deborah. My computer got a little smashed when it was thrown across the room by a jealous Jim..... So I've been busy trying to recover all my important stuff. I am proud to say that I have not touched a cig let alone smoke one!!! 325 days today. I have missed reading blogs and especially my very special ex friends. I have to come to the libary for now. But please send me a message. I'm so happy to be back. ~peace~ new e-mail     jonz7debby@yahoo.com

16 Comments
Jennifer-Quit

I think you need to dump jealous Jim the same way you dumped your cigarettes - lol  I am sooooo verrrry happy that you are still smoke-free!  Smoke free is to only way to be

TerrieQuit

325  DOF and a Jealous Jim! You should get rid of Jim! Congratulations on your quit!

Terrie  112  DOF

Barbara145

Hi Deborah.  So good to hear from you.  Congrats on 325 days.  Dysfunctional relationships are dangerous.  Please be careful. Take care of you.

johio

This infuriated me.....such things do, but at the same time I am happy and proud of you for your quit

Joe

JonesCarpeDiem

Glad you've kept your quit.

I would serve him something unmentionale on bread.

jonilou

Happy to meet you Deborah, 325 is a wonderful number, good for you!

Puff-TM-Draggin

Hey, Deborah!

Glad it wasn't Jealous Joe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3JsuWz4xWc

Welcome back and congratulations for keeping your quit, despite losing your computer.

Ouch!

MarilynH

I say Ditto to everything that is said above me, especially Dales suggestion,I have tried to reach you through your previous email and I have tried to private message you several times. A couple of wks ago I gave up but thank goodness here you are Deb celebrating 325 splendiferous smoke free days and counting. If you haven't already get rid of that thing you call Jim because you deserve much better my friend. 

Marilyn 

(((((Huge cyber Hug))))))

JACKIE1-25-15

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OldBones-Larry

Welcome back. So glad to see you held on to that quit!!!!!

Larry

Terri103

So glad to see you Deb!!  I tried to touch base with you too!!  I was afraid that you had been swallowed by a swamp monster!  I sure hope you are in a better situation now that you had been in the past.  No matter what tho, you are 325 days free!!!   So super proud of you!!!

YoungAtHeart

Hampton?  Is It REALLY HAMPTON?    Yippeeeeeeeeee!  I am so happy to see you; I have been worried about you.  So happy to hear you are still quit.  The 6% Club (365 days) is right around the corner

Boo on the BF - he sounds like the next noxious thing you need to jettison. 

Catch us up on life's happenings when you have the time.  I hope you got the landlord and THAT mess squared away!

Take care, dear - I will look forward to our next sighting!!!

Nancy

jimmypage

Nice to meet you Deborah, I'm glad you came back to the site. Obviously you were missed very much! I agree with all the comments above, you are doing fantastic and you deserve better than a computer smashing, jealous bf. Just my 2 cents lol

nanawendy

Welcome back !!  Glad you kept your quit.  As for jealous Jim, he needs to be kicked to the curb !!!

keep calm and carry on

Wendy

12/31/12

hamptons

Thank you everyone. Touched my heart warmed it right up.:) Jim is in the river as far as i'm concerned and as far as the landlord he is still paying fines! hee heeee Not totally finished with that yet but good things are happening since I left that place on the hill. very dry hill. water is soooo good. I must add that i came sooo close to buying cigs,more than once actually but it is not an option for me any longer. I shall return. You make my world much brighter. All of you I am so proud of. N.O.P.E.~peace~ Deborah xxoo

elvan

I am so glad to see you back but so very sorry that you were with a loser.  Thank God you are alright and you did not smoke over it.  You are a hero around here, you know that, you have been through so much and you held strong.  I am so proud of you, I am so incredibly happy to see you back here.  

Sending love and kisses and hugs and PEACE,

Ellen