cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I feel better

KLudwig1002
5 7 81

47 days without a cigarette and 10 days without the patch and gum. Doing great feel free. Once in awhile I feel a tightness in my chest but I put a mint in and ignore it.  Thanks for everyone's feedback and answers to all my questions lol. I'm not done coming here but wanted to thank everyone 

7 Comments
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations on being 47 days smoke free! Keep up the great work!

Quiana, EX Team

YoungAtHeart

Your success is our thanks!  Glad to hear you are 47 days smober, and seeing benefits already!

ALL good!

02b208217cb5b97e2569070010901747.gif

exodus443

Congratulations, I'm on Day 20, did cold turkey, I'll have to say after day 8  I was great, I don't have any withdrawal symptoms, or anything, I just love to eat eat eat, that's my tobacco now lol, I'll pray for you, I don't care how hard life gets for me, I can't go back. Neither are you. Kudos Friend and maintain, I also had to cut people out also, had to make changes to adjust

champsin97

Congrats on 47 days smoke free!  It does get easier over time but alaways stay vigilant.  That damn nicademon is lurking aroung every turn.  Just keep doing what you're doing and remember to pledge everyday.  We are all here for each other.

Barbscloud

@KLudwig1002 Congrats on 47 days of success.   

Barbscloud_0-1693570684218.jpeg

Barb

maryfreecig

@KLudwig1002 congratulations on all your progress--putting addiction in the rear view mirror, working your quit one day at a time!! Fantastic that you are feeling better, and yeah, sticking around is a good idea IMO to help cememt all the good that has come out of your quit. Thanks for sharing.

Screenshot 2022-10-30 at 10.05.56 PM.png

green1611

Congratulations @KLudwig1002 

Important initial 47 days free of smoking. 

Great work leaving with patch or gum. Keep it on. You are winning the battle. All the best ahead.