cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I Forgot…

freeneasy
8 7 120

On 01/05/24 I reached year 11 of my quit. I don’t know if I could’ve done it without the help and encouragement I received from all of you right here on EX . 
Thank you all. I forgot about my anniversary but I’m eternally grateful for my freedom and the friendships I found here!  Thank you 🙂

7 Comments
Gail561

Congrats that is a great milestone @freeneasy 

Jennifer-Quit

Congratulations!  It's nice to get to the point that we "forget" about it!

AnnetteMM

That's fabulous! I know what that's like, to forget anniversaries after a while. My 6 year quit-i-versary came and went because I was out of town celebrating Christmas with family. So much more fun than smoking!

freeneasy

@AnnetteMM 🙂 That’s a great reason to forget Annette!

JonesCarpeDiem

Congratulations Jim!

Nyima_1.6.13

So glad we did it together! I’m in your corner forever. Big congrats!!!

Funny but I think the only time I think about cigarettes is my quite anniversary!!

MarilynH

A super duper CONGRATULATIONS Jim @freeneasy on your fantastic fabulous glorious ginormous humongous stupendous splendiferous awesome wonderful quit journey YAY for 11 precious years of smokefree living YAY for each and every YEAR WON! YAY FOR FREEDOM! Lets CELEBRATE because I absolutely love celebrating milestones! 

About the Author
My name is Jim. I started to smoke at age 16 quit for four years when I was 21 started up again and smoked for about 33 years