Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Hi all

mikecity
4 3 82

Hello everyone,

How are you doing?  Spring has sprung!!  The warm weather is great .  
    I hope your quits are doing well.  No matter how difficult it seems at first, stick with it!!  You will never regret it.  There are many glorious reasons for quitting smoking.  The difficulty will turn into a sence of accomplishment soon.  You can do it!!  Namaste

N. O. P. E. 

3 Comments
Barbara145

Good morning Mike. Spring is an uplifting time of year.  I love it too.  It is rainy and cool in Southern Virginia today.  It has been hot this past week.  I love rain also.  Enjoy your week-end, smoke-free and grateful.

biscuit9

Morning Mike.  I am sticking with the quit.  Blood pressure is now in the normal range.  Feeling stronger than when I smoked.  I don't have the anxiety that comes with smoking and then feeling guilty cos of the coughing afterwards or the morning  cough either.  I don't have the anxiety of being around nonsmokers and trying to find a place I can go and indulge in my addiction.  I don't have to leave my grandchildren and go hide and smoke.  I don't have to spend $$$ on self harm anymore.  

I. AM. FREE.

indingrl

Hello dear friend @mikecity  good to hear from you 

I am still nope with you years later because you help me stay in this day ONLY

I appreciate you WoooooWOOO 

About the Author
Hi, I live in Lancaster, Pa. I've lived in the city since 1982 except when I went to Junior College. I'm retired. I love the city life.