cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Hearts & Minds

Storm.3.1.14
3 9 19

Spend enough time exploring the blogs of this community, and you’ll see living proof of the power of an open mind…and of a broken heart. They both reside in our village. I won’t attempt to sum up the courage and persistence I have marveled at here, nor the regret and surrender I‘ve witnessed. No, these stories were already archived for us all, in the very words of those who lived them, and cared enough to share the lesson. 

So, heed the wisdom of the opened minds, who have proven the possible, and who have laid the flagstones ahead of us. 

Heed the counsel of the broken-hearted, too; the defeated have hard-knock lessons to impart, and the defiant brandish hurt like a sword and shield. Each of these is an equal yet opposite reaction to heartache; choose wisely.

Finally, give heed to those following behind us, whose minds and hearts hunger for what we have and know, and who are paying attention to what the trailblazers say and do.

The open minds teach, the broken hearts beseech, and it’s all here for us to experience.

AWAKEN!

STORM: 830

9 Comments