cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Hanging in and WINNING!

dee54
0 8 84

Ha ha ha! I am channeling Charlie Sheen today. But seriously, I have not smoked for 17 days. I am feeling soooo much better. I forgot what it felt like to feel good. Tomorrow I start working out. I have signed up for a exercise and diet program today. I am on the road to wellness. I am feeling very positive, and I am not missing cigarettes at all! I have a temorary roommate right now, and she smokes outside. This is not effecting me at all. The only effect it has on me is that she smells bad from the smoke, and that motivates me more to stay off the cigarettes.

Anyway, that's all I have today. Goodnight everyone! Have a pleasant day tomorrow! Keep the faith! Stay Strong!

8 Comments
TerrieQuit

Congratulations on 17 days! you are headed toward week 3! I am proud of you! You are doing this! I'm glad you are feeling good too!

Terrie  77  DOF  =  11  weeks

Eric_L.

You can do it!  On good and bad days keep checking in here.

Giulia

jimmypage

Fantastic! It's great that you are getting healthier all round with your diet and exercise too, I am so much fitter since quitting and it's only been three weeks, so I bet your lung capacity will be much better too. WTG on 17 DOF!

JonesCarpeDiem

YAY YOU!

YoungAtHeart

I am so happy to see you sounding so upbeat.  Stay positive!

Nancy

cpsono

You are doing great!   Big Congrats!!!!

friendofsmokers

Way to go!  That is a huge accomplishment!

~M