Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Goodbye Letter

Mimi_of_10
1 5 133

Dearest Delicious_toxins,

I am saddened but hopeful that it is count down time to say our final goodbyes. I gave up cigarettes because they physically made me sick and have not had one of those Cancer Sticks, in 5yrs, only to be cursed by you and all of your Delicious flavors. Even though I can only vape certain brands and flavors because of my horrible allergies, I didn't mind as long as you were by my side where ever I was. (Yes, even in bed). Many times, as of late, I find myself just holding you and not even using you but find comfort in knowing that you're there if I need or really just want you. In 14 days I will officially say GOODBYE 4EVA! As I want to enjoy my life without you bothering me all the time. I want to spend my time and $$$ on my 10 amazing grandbabies and vacations with my wonderful husband. I so look forward to a better, longer, healthier, fantastic life without you in it. Fair well my dear friend may you have a short lived life where you can no longer torture our friends family and loved ones. May the Force be with you! (To blast you from existence) 

5 Comments