cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Good afternoon.. it is Erma.. Just checking in..

erma2
0 3 0

Hello everyone.. i am doing pretty good. i have been a little moody though. But I have had a busy day. Just really sat down. I have not even had lunch yet. i have cried a river of tears since I have quit smoking . I really dont miss the smoking part of it. I was ready to quit. But my body is having a hay day I suppose. Right when I sat down i thought about Jerry. I miss him so much. I really have not  been able to cry over my losing him untill a few weeks ago. my family well my dad always said it was a sign of weakness. well I had a talk with him about it . he did say he was wrong. . And he said that he was sorry. So since then I have been able to cry. I should not have gave my dad that much power over my emotions but I always did untill now.. Now crying coming natural to me. And I feel better after ward.. So that is that. But to change the subject. Does anyone know where I can get help with patches. I am on a limited income. I really could use the help. What i have now my friend gave me and I am going to run out  this Friday.. Well I am gonne go eat some lunch and then exercize. Love to you all ..Erma

3 Comments