cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Good Friday morning ☆☆☆☆

MarilynH
2 10 32

It's another gorgeous sunny is shaping up with more record breaking temps here in Atlantic Canada, we got up to 82 ° F yesterday and broke records. Anyway my fellow Exers be sure and enjoy this beautiful day that we are blessed with , smoke free of course , keep counting your precious days of freedom from the dreaded nicotine poison because life is short ,  so let's  continue to remain vigilant each and every day no matter what is happening in our lives smoking would only make things so much worse. Life without cigarettes is the only life worth living. 

Marilyn 

10 Comments
Mike.n.Atlanta

Amen Marilyn.

Keep on keepin on,

promise_judy

That is saying like it really is.

Keep on adding those smoke free days and enjoying life.

XOXO

JACKIE1-25-15

You have a beautiful day smoke free also.

YoungAtHeart

Amen, Sister Marilyn, Amen!

🙂

smorgy8513

Love it....love it,    LOVE IT!!!

elvan

Happy Friday, beautiful!

Jenn_06-03-14

Awesome post!  I love it!  I hope that you have a beautiful smoke free Friday!!!  Friday...the day chickens hate!  hahaha...bad joke...I know.  🙂  

TerrieQuit

Happy smoke free Friday Marilyn! Enjoy your day!

Terrie  74  DOF

Deena-A-Yenni

Hey Marilyn.  Came on specifically this afternoon to get the good word.  48 DOF and counting.  Congrats to you and congrats to me.  Congrats to all working their program and maintaining their quit!!

Strudel

Sounds similar to the weather here (84 today) - very nice!  

Happy weekend Marilyn! 

Take care! 

About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....