Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Denise28 Archived Profile

Denise28
0 2 52

Description

MY NAME IS DENISE (aka DANCER DENISE) AND I AM VERY HAPPILY MARRIED. WE HAVE 4 KIDS TOGETHER (Keep Reading)! I AM A 38 YEAR OLD STAY AT HOME MOM. I SMOKED 2 PACKS A DAY FOR ABOUT 21 YEARS GIVE OR TAKE! MY PARENTS WERE NEVER SMOKERS!

THOUGHT I WOULD ADD THAT WE HAD ANOTHER BABY ON 11/26/13, MY VERY 1ST CHILD THAT I NEVER SMOKED WITH!! 

I WENT BACK TO DANCING (Ballet, tap, jazz, hip hop, etc) APPROX 6 MONTHS AFTER I QUIT BECAUSE DANCING IS MY PASSION!!!

BELOW IS A LIST OF QUIT ATTEMPTS! ALSO, THE YEAR MY MOM PASSED AWAY, I WROTE SOMETHING FROM ANOTHER JOURNAL AND CAN'T GET MYSELF TO DELETE IT!!!

FROM 7/1/08-9/22/08, I HAVE 84 SMOKEFREE DAYS!

QUIT DATE: MARCH 15, 2009!

QUIT ATTEMPT: 7/1/08 - 9/21/08! MY HUSBAND AND I: METHOD USED LASER THERAPY!

I wrote this while my mom was still alive:
April 12, 2007

I realized something that I always do. I react first and then think about the consequences and what I have done afer I did it. I need to remember to think first. I have regrets because of this.

I always had that problem. I remember my mom telling me to think first or saying `see, you didn`t think before you did it, did you?` I hate to admit it still but yes mom you are right I should think first (SHE PASSED AWAY UNEXPECTEDLY 8/16/07)!

Quit Attempt: 3/17/07 - Cold Turkey - lasted about 2 months or so for both of us!

Quit Attempt:  February 11, 2007 - Lasted a few weeks. Husband quit with me.

My very 1st Quit Attempt:  Sept. 2005 - We (husband and I) quit but I thought the obsession of smoking (the first 3 days) is what I would always feel like so I started smoking again and then he did too.

DON'T CONFUSE A BAD MOMENT WITH ETERNITY!

YOU CAN'T BUY JUST ONE, THEY TRAVEL IN PACKS!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Brief Description

I'M SO HAPPY I QUIT!!! IT WAS DEFINITELY WORTH IT!!!

Website

about.com was a great website full of info!!!

nj

Interests

quit date:  march 15 2009 dancer

Skills

http://www.freeflashtoys.com/?myspace-countdown-clocks

http://www.freeflashtoys.com/?myspace-countdown-clocks
make your own countdown clocksimage
2 Comments
Denise28

Need to get this back on my profile 

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

This is the profile you had on the other site. We just migrated them over to the new community so you have a copy. There is a new profile you can edit here: Denise28 

Mark
EX Community Manager