cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day almost over, thank goodness!!!

Moonink
2 6 115

I have almost made it though day three. It’s been fantastically rough and I came soooo close to giving up and buying some cigarettes and going back to smoking. Really touch and go, all day long. I have tons of nicotine gum but I can’t chew it because I have to be without nicotine usage for thirty days prior to a surgery I badly need. 

thank you to everyone that had given their support through kind words on this app. 

6 Comments
Barbara145

Three days is wonderful. You will be so glad.  It takes awhile.  You are doing this. 

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

You got this! Keep it up @Moonink! We are rooting for you.

Quiana, EX Team

YoungAtHeart

One day at a time.  You ARE doing this!!!!!!  

Think of all the time you won't be wasting, and the mental energy thinking about when/how you will get your next fix, and the MONEY you will save!  Keep at it!  It will be worth it to be free - I promise!  

Nancy

jonimarie

hurray for 3 days @Moonink . That dreaded though of running to buy a pack of cigarettes will fade as times goes on as soon you will realize I just don't need it anymore. Keep the faith and courage to not cave and buy that pack. 

Barbscloud

@Moonink Congrats on another day of success.  You're doing great--it will get easier.

Barbscloud_0-1702821178930.jpeg

Stay busy and stay close.

Barb

Cbefree

Good morning @Moonink today you are at 5 days...whew these are the hardest days...it feels so good to be done with this addiction...it is so worth the pain of this moment...hope to hear from you soon