cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 382 ........time for a blog !

bonniebee
0 10 3

Hi everyone It has been awhile and over due for a blog !

I had a hard day today . Not enough sleep last night Thundering scares my little dog Jonah and he can not settle down until it is over so I only got 3 hours sleep then up for  work at 5:00 am ! Luckily I got out of work earlier then usual and I took a nap .  maybe because I was tired and  I just wasn't in the best of moods me and my friend/room mate got into an arguement ( not so unusual ......lol ) Anyway, anger is a huge trigger for me . Even though it has been over a year now, anger will still set me off to wanting a cigarette. I know logically that it will not change things but I guess old habits die hard !!!  I wanted to light up just to spite her ! How stupid is that ! I would only spite myself ! 

I just kept thinking of all of you on Ex ....the newbies trying to quit, my quit buddies who I have come through this first year with and all of the Elders who have been here for me through all the difficult ,exciting, fun and  sressful days !

How could I pick up a sickerette and dissappoint all of my Ex friends and Myself and my family ! No way ! I made it through  because really I love my quit and I love all of you !

Therefore I will Stay Strong and Carry On !

I also kept thinking SINAO ! ( smoking is not an option ! )

10 Comments
About the Author
I am the Mother of 4 children , a Grandmother and Great Grandmother . I am a retired LNA /CNA and I live in South Western New Hampshire . I am a native of Martha's Vineyard Island . My room mate Karen and I have 6 pets : Two dogs Lily and Jonah, one cat Olivia, two bunnies Lila and Emma and one guinea pig Allie . I enjoy reading ,knitting, walking, especially in the woods, at the river or the beach I also like taking photographs with my camera . I miss my family and my Island .