Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 30

hattonc
6 10 54

Good Afternoon,

Hope everyone had a good day .. I’m sitting here waiting for class to begin.. Day 30.. doing ok.. still eating more than usual and doesn’t help that I’ve had company in all weekend.. eating out , eating more..but still trying to exercise every chance I get .. I learned some things that have had me upset past couple of days but I’m coping .. I don’t ever want to smoke again.. I know what my triggers are and I know smoking will not make it any easier.. I’m so glad Iive been strong enough.. 

10 Comments
elvan

CONGRATULATIONS...that is wonderful.  Life doesn't change because we smoke...WE CHANGE because we smoke, we stop growing emotionally and start allowing the addiction to rule our lives.  I am really proud of you.

Ellen

indingrl

Yahoooooooooo and WAY TO GO!!!

Jennifer-Quit

Big congrats on 30 days!  That is huge!  KOKO (keep on keeping on - compliments of mike_in_alanta‌)

SimplySheri

Yay, you!!!  You sound like you know what you're talking about   Glad you are owning your quit!!  30 days and counting....may you have a lifetime free of smoking!!  Good job and congratulations!!!

Mandolinrain

maxresdefault.jpg

HAPPY 30 DAYS OF FREEDOM

Sootie

WOW! You have a fantastic, common sense attitude. You are going to DO THIS!!!! Congratulations on 30 days!!!!

bacardigirl

Congrats on 30 days! That is quite an accomplishment. I gained 13 lbs when I quit and still trying to take them off BUT it’s way better than smoking! I wouldn’t trade those 13 lbs for a cigarette ever! Keep up the good work!

Barbscloud

Big congrats on 30 days.  Way to go.

Barb

sweetplt

Congratulations on 30 Days quit...super...you are doing great...and conquering your craves and urges...Enjoy your day and your Freedom ~ Colleen 128 DOF 

AnnetteMM

YGg4.gifWOW!!!