cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 12

MePlus3
2 11 38
Oh what a busy day!! But noooo smoking! I can't believe I was tempted to buy a black and mild just because they were 79 cent THE DEVIL WAS A LIAR! I don't do that anymore and that dollar was spent on a raspberry sweet tea 😃 Been out all day car shopping with my sister I think I got overstimulated lol I refuse to reset my clock I told my mom about the tempt and she said "you know I wouldve made you start from day 1 you have made it too far" and she was right this is the longest I've been with NOPE! and I plan on continuing on this journey no matter what! The kids are with "maw maw" (grandma) so I'll have a relaxing bath and restful night! I hope you guys are having a beautiful smoke free Friday!
11 Comments
MarilynH

Yay for you and yay on your 12 splendiferous DOF and heading straight for the two week mark 14 spectacular days coming right up and counting, keep moving forward and stacking up those awesome smoke free days.......

tjanddj

Good job for remembering you don't do that anymore and you didn't lose your 12 days and have to start all over! Excellent choice not to buy them.

Enjoy your relaxing evening.

JustSharon

Way to go Kim! That temptation had to be tough, but you just keep on saying no!! How are you doing otherwise, did you buy a new car?

bonniebee

It is so nice that your om helps you so much with the me 3's ! Children are a gift but also a lot of work and it can be so stresful especially for a single Mom.

Enjoy your Me-minus 3 time ! 

Congrats on 12 DOF Kimberly ! 

YoungAtHeart

And even better news is that the next time this situation happens again - you can look back on today and KNOW you can handle it.  No problem!

Enjoy your kid-free evening!

Nancy

JonesCarpeDiem

Very Good!

One Black and Mild....you remember what I told you before, right?

Onward and Upward!

JACKIE1-25-15

Congratulations on day 12. 

shashort

Congratulations on day 12. Way to go!!

lisagale58

You are MMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-VELOUS!!!

Congrats on your 12 Days!!! I am still amazed - daily - that it's been another day. I told everyone today, in person, that I was on day 46(Friday, that is). Friday, now yesterday, was actually Day 47. So,...TODAY (even though it's Saturday, the 27th @1:14am) is actually Day 48! It's already getting easier for me. And, so it goes. I'm hoping that it is a positive thing that I'm losing track of the EXACT #?!?!?!? My kids are grown, so, yeah,...enjoy your alone/relaxing time!!! Let's keep tabs on each other okay???

G'night!

elvan

Good job, Kimberly, keep stacking your days, it will get easier.

Thomas3.20.2010

If somebody offered you some arsenic - FOR SELL!!!! Very Cheap!!!!! Would you buy it?

Just something to think about!

Congrats on Day 12!

Another Day WON!