cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 1✔️

River529
5 8 155

My quit day did come sooner. Today was first day no cigarettes✔️ I did ok. Thankful I prepped as much as I did. 
Today was awkward, weird, remembering what to do and what not to do. I did ok tho. I had urges but I don’t want to smoke. 
Spouse bought another carton for me and I didn’t even think about opening it. Nicotine mini lozenges are helping and my hand to mouth aids too. 
So far so good✔️

8 Comments
YoungAtHeart

Congratulations on DAY WON!  You DID it!  

Now, do it again tomorrow!

(and ask hubby to hide that carton)

Nancy

ReallyReal

YAY for you!!  Well done with Day One!!  Keep on keepin on!!  You CAN do this!!!

MarilynH

YAY for your day WON @River529 now onto day two and this evening you can say YAY for another day WON! You've got this!

Barbscloud

@River529 So happy to hear you've taken your first step to become an ex.  Glad you took the time to prepare so you knew your were ready.  

Super congrats on your first day of success.  Stay close to site.  It works!

Barb

Patrick1234

Good job!!  The first 2-3 days are tough. Youre off to a good start!  Its worth it. So don’t give up. 

biscuit9

@River529   Glad you are here.  Glad you are taking your control back!  MY first 2.5 days were blissful with no cravings (WHAT?) but that changed at day 2.5 and I recall the "awkward" and "weird" feelings all too well.  We smoked so long we didn't know how to feel normal anymore.  We forgot.  You have a smoker in the house with you, yet you are doing this.   You get double the respect from me.  You sound in control.  One thing I had to do with some cravings is shout out, I DON'T DO THAT ANYMORE!   The prep work you have done is key.

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

You got this @River529! We are cheering you on!!

Quiana, EX Team

McMoney

Im rooting for you @River529 ! You can take your life back! I hope you are getting through the week okay!