cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Celebrating a year older smoke free today!

Cat_Mom_Jen
4 18 240

Good morning everyone!

I see that we are on the new platform, just in time for my birthday!  Today I turn 42 years old at 8:27pm.

I developed a cold last weekend, and I still have my cough today.  But, I am feeling much better than I was last Sunday into Monday.  

I want to say thank you to everyone who was in the chat room while I logged in to it a few nights ago.  I was feeling down because I was sick, but my friends in the chat room lifted my spirits.  A big thank you again!    

Last Saturday, I took the small outdoor black and white kitten to the vet.  My husband had named it Buddy, and we had found out that it was a boy.  Our veterinarian told me that the two kittens are between 6 and 8 months old.  I was unable to get the small outdoor black kitten into a carrier, but later that evening my husband managed to trap it with canned food.  This past Monday, I called the vet and scheduled an appointment for the small outdoor black kitten to be seen like its brother tomorrow at 2pm.  My husband named it Lucky, and we believe that it is a girl.  I also scheduled the kittens to get neutered/spayed April 16.  I took a vacation day for that day.  At this time, Buddy is in the spare bedroom, and Lucky is in the master bathroom.  It is windy and rainy here, so it makes me feel better that they are inside.  Small (mother of all the kittens) stopped by for breakfast, but she left after she ate.  We have not seen White in a while, so we hope that he and Small are together.  Our next goal is to trap Small so we can get her spayed. 

My husband and I decided that Buddy and Lucky will be outside during the day, but stay inside at night.  We shall see what happens.  

So, I have been keeping busy, but life is good.  I am so happy to be here with you guys!  How are you all doing?

XO, Jen 😘  

Cheddar keeping an eye on his little brother, Buddy. 3-13-21Cheddar keeping an eye on his little brother, Buddy. 3-13-21

Cheddar keeping an eye on his little brother, Buddy. 3-13-21

18 Comments
Barbscloud

Barbscloud_0-1616082929572.gif

Glad your feeling better.

Barb

meWisconsin

Happy Birthday. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Terry😎

Cat_Mom_Jen
Cat_Mom_Jen
JonesCarpeDiem

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

ShawnP

Happy birthday to you. Enjoy your special day.

Christine13

Happy, Happy Birthday!!

indingrl

Happy bday Jen and many more.

JACKIE1-25-15

6407590754538d7f4bd49e011a868dd5

Giulia

HAPPY 42ND!!!!

With many more to come.

Jennifer-Quit

download.jpg

Cat_Mom_Jen