Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Been off site for a few years....

msgardengirl320
6 10 315

Hi all!

Even though I've been absent from his extraordinary site doesn't mean I have forgotten the place where my quit began.  If it weren't for the support & the many friends I made here, I would still be smoking, or I'd be dead.I've been busy living life since I've written, but I promise to check in more often. For those on here just beginning your journey this is definitely where you need to be. You will feel amazing when you no longer have to puff on those nasty little killers. Quitting will be the BEST thing you will ever do in your life! Bless you all, & keep up the good work. And remember....NOPE!

10 Comments
sweetplt

Thank you for this inspiring post @msgardengirl320 ... glad you checked in with the site...wishing you the best...and NOPE is my motto too...~ Colleen 871 DOF 

JACKIE1-25-15

Hey @msgardengirl320 Glad to see you and know that your quit is still growing. Thanks for popping in.  Hopefully we will see you more often.  Congrats on protecting your quit. 

Jennifer-Quit

It's great to hear from you.  And great to hear that you are still smoke-free!

YoungAtHeart

Happy Retirement!

I just know the story of you and hubby both quitting will encourage others.  Glad you stopped by!

Nancy

JonesCarpeDiem

Good to see you again!

Congratulations on your quit!

Strudel

Michelle  How wonderful to see you! So glad you came by and shared some great advice. Please take care! 

Sootie

Michelle- How great to "see" you here again! I remember our fun (but rainy)EX reunion  trip to your native State!!! Good to hear you are doing so well. Great blog.

Barbscloud

@msgardengirl320  Glad you stopped by to share you continued success.  That's always helpful for new quitters.

Barb

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@msgardengirl320 Great to see you. Congrats! I thought I recognized the name from EX2 - 2014 Orlando Weekend - Google Photos 

Brenda_M

So nice to see you! I'm glad you're enjoying life. I don't make it over here often enough anymore, either. I always say I'll try to be better, and then I am for a few weeks, then I forget. I am so grateful to all the Elders who have stuck around to show newbies their experience and guide them. I wish I could be as good as they are.

About the Author
Recently retired from my own landscape business. Native Floridian, born in Sarasota FL. I do not act my age nor do I feel it. Smoking was a major part of my life until I found this site 4 years ago. Quit 4 years ago & I will never go back to it! My husband & I quit at the same time, not only for ourselves, but for our 2 grown sons & up & coming grandchildren. Neither of our sons ever smoked & we are so proud of them. Love being outdoors, boating, fishing, water skiing, hiking. Love college football & some pro football. Live for my family.