cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

As I reach my 365 days of freedom

Dotgirl_1-28-16
2 41 744

I want to thank the members of the EXcommunity for the courage, strength and hope in this past year. If it weren't for all of you EXcellent people I wouldn't have make it 1 day, let alone 1 year. I'm feeling very, very grateful, thank you all! 

Maureen

41 Comments
elvan

Welcome to the 6% Club, Maureen!  Welcome, welcome, welcome.

Jennifer-Quit

So happy for you!

MarilynH

Congratulations Maureen on your awesome milestone and your glorious entrance into the 6 % club, you totally rock my friend and fellow Exer.....

meWisconsin

Congratulations. 365 days of freedom is fantastic. Welcome to the 6% club.

Terry 869 DOF

kristen-9-7-15

How exciting! Congrats on 1 year!!

crazymama_Lori

we did it , we did it, yipppeee !!!!

Thomas3.20.2010

CONGRATULATIONS MAUREEN!

TerrieQuit

Congratulations on 1 year and entry to the 6% club

You have worked hard and I am very proud of you!           ~Terrie~

NewMe

I knew you could do it! Welcome to the 6% Club!  We are all very glad you made it. Hope you find some nice way to reward yourself.

Giulia

Way to GO. Beautiful!!!

(I've got you on the /blogs/Giulia-blog/2014/07/15/elders-list-ao-december-7-2016?sr=search&searchId=534a756e-ebd7-47ca-a...‌ but I'm confused - it it today or was it the 28th?)

Jennifer-Quit

I think the 28th - she just wasn't available then to celebrate!

RachelMB

I'm so proud of you!  You have made such a difference in my quit Maureen!  Thank you!  Make sure to celebrate-you have earned this!

bacardigirl

Congrats on joining the 6%'ers   

You have been a BIG help to me and others on this site so thank you for being you!!   

Mandolinrain

You are pretty amazing yourself! Thank you for also supporting all of us, we all need to help each other no matter how short or long our quits are!

Magstoyou

Maureen-1 yr-So Happy For You!! Way To Go.

Mags

Stopforgood
  • Great Big Congratulations, Maureen!  Such an accomplishment! So happy for you.
Dotgirl_1-28-16

Thank you

Dotgirl_1-28-16

Thank you Jennifer

Dotgirl_1-28-16

Thank you Marilyn

Dotgirl_1-28-16

Thank you Terry

Dotgirl_1-28-16

Thank you Kristen

Dotgirl_1-28-16

Yes we did and don't it feel good? Thank you Lori

Dotgirl_1-28-16

Thank you Thomas

Dotgirl_1-28-16

Aaaaw the key to the club, how sweet. Thank you Terrie

Dotgirl_1-28-16

Thank you G. Sorry for confusing you, you're correct it was the 28th and thank you for adding me to the list...I'm feeling very accomplished now! I was away in Maine for for a quiet weekend of meditation, roaring fires, snow shoeing, music and singing and no computers so I actually posted a few days late. Thank you!

Dotgirl_1-28-16

Oh my what a very nice thing to say, I'm so glad that I was able to help you along you journey Rachel and I see you on here passing on what was given to us, you are an important and EXcellent addition to this EXcellent community. I'm so glad you are here. Thank you so much!

Dotgirl_1-28-16

What a very nice thing for me to hear, thank you so much for the kind words. I'm so humbled that I was able to be a help to you along your awesome journey. You are a great addition to this site, I see you on here giving back what was given to us and I am so grateful for all that have gone before us but have stuck around to be there for us...it's a beautiful thing. Thank you.

Dotgirl_1-28-16

Thank you so much, what wonderful words of wisdom you share....we get by with a little help from our EXfriends and I'm so grateful for all of you! Thank you

Dotgirl_1-28-16

Thank you so much Mags, I love the sparkling sunshine!

Dotgirl_1-28-16

Thank you so much.

Pops

You are the bomb diggity!

So impressive 🙂  I am so proud of you.  I will be joining you in 111 days.  Enjoy your day and all of the wonderful accolades coming your way.

Pops

JACKIE1-25-15

I am soooooooooooooooo sorry that i missed your celebration.  Congratulations you have done EXcellent  

Dotgirl_1-28-16

Thank you so much pops and you are right behind me! Do you remember the early days? Look at you grow, you are doing EXcellent!!! 

Dotgirl_1-28-16

Lol Jackie, I missed my celebration, so no worries it's all good! My actual quit date is 1/28/16, but I was away enjoying outdoor activities with my healthier lungs and wanted to post this milestone so that I could celebrate with my EXcommunity friends and thank you all for teaching, encouraging and supporting me on this journey and to shed a little light on those following behind. I didnt think I could do this and look at me now, 365 days smoke free and loving it! Thank you for all your support along this journey!

Dotgirl_1-28-16

Thank you

Thats_it

Great job! I can't wait to be there!

MarilynH

Congratulations Dotgirl_1-28-16, yay for you Maureen, I'm not sure if I made your celebration now or not either but yay, yay, yay and yay again my friend and fellow Exer, this quit smoking journey is the best journey that any of us Exers will ever venture to be on and it's a lifelong journey but it's the best of the best and it's worth it because we're Free......

ShawnP

Happy 1st Anniversary!!!

Dotgirl_1-28-16

Thank you and you will get there...one day at a time. You're doing GREAT!

Dotgirl_1-28-16

Thank you Marilyn, couldn't have done it without you and the great members of this EXcommunity!

Dotgirl_1-28-16

Thank you Shawn and thank you for all that you do her on EX! I couldn't have done it without you and the other great members of this EXcommunity.