cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Another Trip to the ER

Thomas3.20.2010
4 25 253

I've been having a headache since Friday. Saturday I was diagnosed with a tension headache and given an injection of anti- inflammatory and some muscle relaxant pills. They helped a little for a little while. But today my headache was as bad or worse than it was Saturday so I went to urgent care again - who sent me to the ER.

After a cat scan the Dr came in and told me that I had a non-malignant brain tumor - thus the headaches. So now I have another diagnosis to deal with. Lucky guy! Anyway I will be following up with a Drs appointment with my regular Dr so he can set up an MRI. We'll take it from there. 

When you get a lemon - make lemonade! All is in God's hands and I trust Him to do good and bless my journey - no matter how this turns out! I intend to celebrate each day and live it to the best extent my health allows!

So glad I don''t smoke!

LLAP!

25 Comments
anaussiemom

Thomas3.20.2010  I don't like your blog.  I did hit like because, I want you to know I acknowledge the blog .  I thank you for sharing it with all of us.    I am sorry that you had  bad news given to you.  I send healing loving light miracles of prayers your way. 

Dear God please be kind to this gentle man.

You have angels to your right.
Angels to your left.
Angels in front and behind you.

Amen.    roses-desi-glitters-59.gif

Legend

Oh nooooo…. I’m saying a prayer for you Thomas. I hope somehow your doctor can help you.

Jennifer-Quit

Saying a prayer for you Thomas. Please keep us updated.

JonesCarpeDiem

Wow

I'm so sorry you have this to deal with along with the copd.

prayers up.

Strudel

Oh my gosh Thomas! I am so sorry....I am sending prayers for a quick resolution of this newest challenge! 

God bless you friend! 

amiray39

Prayers my new friend!!

indingrl

WOW just wow - your light shines so softly on MY .weary heart and gives ME such HOPE to hang in there - IF you can I can too and continue to believe trust and obey by FAITH. I agree with you Thomas that God is Sovereign and in complete control of ALL Thanks Thomas for sharing your experience strength and hope and most of all your REALTY and your GRATITUDE in the midst of .YOUR personal testing - MY sweet precious brother Thomas thank you so much for teaching ME again to be grateful -  I am NOT using nicotine to cope with life on lifes terms and in HIS love. - I love you and HOPE to learn to love GOD - MYSELF. and ALL others - just like you are doing by sharing. - gentle hug - YOU are so COOL to give away your heart and let ME in to SEE and HEAR YOUR deep FAITH in YOUR LONG SUFFERING TRIALS AND TESTS as YOU MY beloved brother soar on wings of eagles in the Holy Spirit fruits MORE and MORE in love -  joy -  peace - long suffering ( aka  patience ) faithfulness - goodness -  kindness - gentleness - self control and  to ME at this TIME in MY personal trials and testing in MY life REALTY - you are to ME - JESUS WITH SKIN ON- I love you Brother Thomas in Christ Jesus led by the Holy Spirit in OUR Lord Jesus name amen- God night.

Sootie

Dearest Thomas--all may truly br in God's hands....but like a loving but recalcitrant child...I will be tugging at those hands constanlty saying...oh please God...please! This is my good friend and your faithful servant Thomas.....please help him.

Coming up on that NINE YEAR anniversary my friend!!!!!

Stay strong

YoungAtHeart

Oh, my, but NO!  I am so sorry for this news.  Knowing it could have been much worse I know doesn't help much right now.  But I am praying that medicine has an answer that will alleviate the pain and that they know enough about it to pave a good road ahead for you.

Prayers up for you, dear man.

Nancy

DonnaMarie

Much hope and healing to  you and thankful for the 'nonmalignant' part. 

Donna

KMC56

Oh Thomas...I'm am just heart broken to such information from you.  

Positive energy and prayers are out to you.  I beleive in all the new technology the medical field has to offer you.

Kathy

NewMe

If only our wishes could always become reality, I know everyone here cares deeply for you and would wish for the easiest solution possible to appear for you now. I add my prayers and positive thoughts that your doctors will be able to resolve this fully and as painlessly as possible. So sorry you have had to endure so much. Hugs coming your way as well.

Barbara145

Thinking of you Thomas. I am praying for you.  

Christine13

Oh Thomas.  I am so sorry to read this.  Maybe they can remove it?  I'm saying prayers for you too!

My friends sister, had depression and they found out she had a tumour and removed it successfully.

In Jesus name I pray oh Lord heal our Thomas.  Sending Love to you and white light too!!

Magstoyou

Oh Thomas-will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!! Mags

kristen-9-7-15

Sorry to hear Thomas. Thinking of you!

elvan

Thomas, I will be saying many prayers.  I am so sorry that you are going through this.  I will be watching for your next post.  Prayers and love coming your way...I hope the pain has eased up.

Ellen

Giulia

"non malignant" that's a positive.  I pray for you all the time.  This just adds more colors to the prayer.  This makes it suck a bit more, however.  Not the prayer the disgust I have for the unfairness of it all.  I know, I know, whoever said life was fair.  Well, it would be NICE if it were!  Sending a hug.  

RachelMB

Thomas-thinking of you and sending prayers my friend!  Know that you are surrounded by love and support! xoxoxo

Rachel

Barbscloud

My first response was just total shock so I only can imagine how shocked you were.  That just really sucks.  Will keep you in my thoughts and hope this has a good outcome for you. 

sweetplt

I am so sorry Thomas3.20.2010 ...I have two brain aneurysm... one I had surgery and one I haven’t...the one fixed gives me bad migraines/headaches, I so feel for you.  The are so dibilitating...I am so sorry that your tumor is malignant and I wil put you on my prayer list and my group prayer, like you I trust in God .... this is the good that came out of my brain problems.  I have so much peace because of the trust I have in God.  You do too...he will be with you...one step at a time and take care of YOU....gotcha in my heart and prayers Colleen 

SimplySheri

I'm so sorry you have to go through this, Thomas.  Yes, I know you're strong and yes, I know you are courageous, but this is dark and scary stuff that you are facing.  Thank God that you trust in God and know He has you in the palm of His hand and will never leave you.  We are all with you, too, in spirit, holding your hand and offering our shoulders for you to lean on.  If you have to go through this, please use us as support and take comfort in your tremendous faith.  God bless, dear Thomas.  Sending you healing thoughts and sending God tons of prayers.  Gentle hugs.

MarilynH

I'm so sorry Thomas, I'm sending loving hugs your way plus lots of good thoughts and prayers for you strength and healing and peace of mind sweet friend and Fellow Exer and most definetly EXtended family..........

Mandolinrain

Oh Thomas, this is heartbreaking. Prayers being sent to you now and will be ongoing as you go through whatever needs to be done to address this. Love Missy

beazel

I'm so sorry. My prayers are also with you.

About the Author
63 years old. 20 year smoker. 11 Years FREE! Diagnosed with COPD. Choosing a Quality LIFE! It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. -Galatians 5:1