cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

All in the Family!

Nhandi
0 8 2

I am proud to announce that my daughter has joined the EX Family.  I see some of you have already welcomed her!  I'm excited for her and I know you all will help in the support.

MentholatedMelodyKool, you can do this!  I love you!

8 Comments
YoungAtHeart

Hi, Mom!

I am sure you provided the most wonderful example for her.  Happy for her to join us!

How are you doing?

Nancy

JonesCarpeDiem

Very Good!

JACKIE1-25-15

Awesome....Hang tough, Stay close, dont give in dont give up. 

KJay
MMK ( Your daughters initials ) will do just fine. She is motivated, attentive, and has a sense of humor. An early congratulations to you on 30 days tomorrow 🙂 Bravo ! Kjay
Thats_it

That's great news! It's hard work but well worth it (still want to kapow my neighbor for a smoke ) but you can do this!

Nhandi

Thanks everybody, I had been telling her how much I enjoyed talking to others that had gone through the same things as me.

I'm doing good.......... I have never talked to myself so much in my life.  Call me crazy, LOL.  I have literally had to talk myself out of NTAP.......Never taking another puff and NOPE ........Not one puff ever

I have a straw that I sometimes still chew on when I get upset or pissed off.  I always keep butterscotch candy in my purse and tomorrow marks day 30.  Whoooo hoooo

TerrieQuit

Congratulations on 30 days! You must be setting a very good example for your daughter to quit and join!

Don't Quit on your Quit!

RachelMB

Congrats on 30 days!  A big accomplishment!  You're definitely setting a great example for your daughter.  Have a wonderful day my friend! 🙂