cancel
Showing results forΒ 
ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Share your quitting journey

A few repeat silly memes today! 😁

MarilynH
8 8 83

Lets always remember AND ~ N.E.F ~ Never Ever Forget > that horrid day one or those early stages of our quits because NONE of us has to ever go back to another day ONE EVER BUT each and every day WON is TRULY THE GIFT OF LIFE! Here's a few memes that hopefully will put a smile on your face this morning! 😁

iMarkup_20230612_072618.jpg

iMarkup_20230801_162830.jpg

8 Comments
ReallyReal

I laughed out loud this morning thanks to your memes here today @MarilynH @--what a great way to start the day!  Hope your day is a great one!! 

jonimarie

Good Morning all

AM news said 8 inches of snow yesterday. But is rain now so looks like 6inches. We are to get rain all day and shift to snow tonight but saying not much snow tonight. 

Here is a fellow that showed up about 4pm yesterday. My first time seeing a white squirrel. Cousin said he showed up last summer.

20240324_180220.jpg

 

Brad is still in hospital. Been trying to get fluid off of him before they do an angiogram which they hope to be able to do this morning. Apparently they are concerned about his heart and not giving much information to Annie at this time other than that. So will know more today but is not good. Annie is holding up pretty good. She said they had serious conversations last July about what he wanted and did not want in regards to his directive on medical procedures.

That darn mortality certainly gets one realizing every day is precious. Glad we are enjoying it smoke free

YoungAtHeart

@jonimarie 

I have a black squirrel!

image (1).jpg

I wonder if we got them together we would get a striped one?  πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

biscuit9

We have gray squirrels (tree rats) all over the place.  My alpha cat doesn't bother them unless they touch his food and then he will kill them.  He is their judge and jury.  The white and black squirrels are pretty, we don't have them here.  

Slept in my bed for the first time in about 12 days, last night.  The last 2 mornings I woke up thinking I was still in an RV.  Nice to be home again.  

No smoking today.  What a useless addiction.  Smoking doesn't make you feel better!!  If you still think smoking makes you feel better, you have some work to do.  Don't believe the lies this addiction tells you.  

indingrl

Thank you for sharing @MarilynH 

happy-monday-36946086.jpg

 wooowoo Monday nope is marvelous with everyone here today 

Barbscloud

@jonimarie That's neat.  I've never seen or heard of white squirrel.  Now I'm reading about them and learning some new today.

Take care.

Barb  

jonimarie

@YoungAtHeart  Well I guess we would name the little one blawhi or whibla .LOL. We had black squirrels up in Phillips. 

jonimarie

@Barbscloud I have never heard of or seen one until yesterday either. 

About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....