cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

80 Days Free & 2000 not smoked!

tedrhew
6 8 114

I was going to try to wait until day 100 but I couldn't, lol! 
Got extra $$$ in my pocket, got extra wind in my chest, got extra oxygen in my brain, ...
It's All because of Prayer, my Family and YOU ALL!
I still gotta fight this "No Man's Land" and I'm going to because now when I ride my bike (bicycle) I can actually make it up these Kansas City hills, it ain't pretty but I can! Don't realize how hilly it is until you are on your bike but like a quote I found a while back by Ernest Hemingway:
It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.

I can Breath now to be able to ride them hills now and see those contours without gasping (well kinda, lol) for air!
The Cravings still there but are far and few between and the smell of them still are still putrid as ever! I still can't get over how the stench used to make me want one! Have they always smelled like this? Did they add Stench Chemicals? I really don't remember them smelling like this from when I was a kid! I mean I knew they stunk but not like this! 

Anyway Thank You ALL for your stories, your testimonies, your struggles and ALL of you encouragement to Each Other! The Love you all shown to each other is what this world needs more of! It strengthens and encourages and helps others to get through the rough without condemnation but with hard truths!
Love is the Key!

8 Comments