cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

77 days smoke free!

tlcmom
1 10 170

Just a quick note to let you all know how I'm doing. I haven't smoked for 77 days. I'm never going back! I don't even think about it anymore. I hope you are all doing well!

10 Comments
Brenda_M

Congratulations! I'm so very happy to hear this and had been wondering about you!

YoungAtHeart

Good to see you and also wonderful to hear you are still smoke-free.  Just in case, though - you are still traveling through No Man's Land - so if a random crave hits you, use the tools that got you this far and it will have no power over you.

AND - blog "HELP" here if it starts to be difficult and give us time to talk you out of it.  You aren't finished this journey quite yet!

Nancy

sam67

Awesome job!!!

moody_9-18-13

I know you must be very proud of yourself! Good Job! Keep moving forward and live your life without addiction. You are the example for your children. And, because you quit, your children are a lot less likely to be nicotine addicts. That has to feel GREAT!

Strudel

Congrats on 77 days! Great attitude = great quit!

JonesCarpeDiem

wonderful!

tcyoungh
  • @JonesCarpeDiem @tlcmom @@I am also 77 days! I want to encourage everyone that it does get easier and to stick with it. At two months, I was thinking oh I still miss nicotine! Now, I rarely miss it. I have had a really stressful two month with works, but it doesn't trigger me. It's a few times when I want to chill 😎 it seems like it would be nice. I remind myself that it is never just to chill and it would make me feel sick � Hang in there new Exers! It does get better! You will be glad you quit 🙂 
YoungAtHeart

@tcyoungh 

Also keep in mind that it is rarely just one hit of nicotine.  Once you reawaken the sensors, it is very  likely to lead to tens,  hundreds, even thousands MORE!  

I like the saying:   "If you can't have just one, have none."  Works for Hershey Kisses, too - just sayin'!

😁

JonesCarpeDiem

@tcyoungh 

Very Good!

Nicotine is the great deceiver

Smoking is a killer!

You are free for as long s you choose it.

Barbscloud

@tlcmom Congrats on 77 days of success.

Barbscloud_0-1693570684218.jpeg

Barb