cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

7 Years free today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joyeuxencore
7 21 146

Hello my wonderful ex community!!!!!

Stopping by to express profound gratitude for all the help & friendship over the years...pir8fanGiuliaShawnPSootieSkyGirlStrudelYoungAtHeartmarilyn_marmacThomas3.20.2010‌ and at everyone else I am remiss in mentioning....Thanks everyone for this lovely smokefree life.

ESPECIALLY @ all of you newbies here...Stay close, do the reading, take all the suggestions & welcome to your new life of freedom!!! I saved this from my old ex page when I had 1000 days...I counted every day...I wrote a blog every day for YEARS. This community will work for you and with you. I'm proof...I couldn't imagine a day without cigarettes until...I DID. I imagined it...xo

1000 days 2.jpg

21 Comments
indingrl

CONGRATS 7 NON SMOKER YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO

Giulia

I'm so glad you saved that!  Happiest of happy SEVENs to you, Teddy.  Miss your presence on here.  When you're old and grey I hope you come back and spend more time.  Grand Kudos to you!

Strudel

Teddy - How great to see you!! Congrats on 7 years! Please find a special way to celebrate! Love you! 

Sootie

Teddy!!! CONGRATS on SEVEN YEARS!!!!! Thanks for coming on the site and celebrating with us!!! WE MISS YOU!

MarilynH

A super duper CONGRATULATIONS on your precious quit journey YAY for your glorious 7 splendiferous Smokefree years of Freedom and counting WTG YAY for each and every year WON.....

12b7644c4bd58f8363ec2fbe4ca76cb7.jpg

Jennifer-Quit

Congrats to you on 7 years!

elvan

CONGRATULATIONS on SEVEN years, Teddy.  I so hope that we meet in person some day, I LOVE it when you show up here.  I heard so many good things about you from Sky.

Thanks for celebrating with us.

Ellen

Mandolinrain

So great to see you, many congrats on a job well done!

fullsizeoutput_2c4.jpeg

JonesCarpeDiem

Congratulations!

pmt

WOW!  That's AWESOME, 7 years, I can only imagine and pray to have the same celebration some day.  Thank you so much for showing up here to CELEBRATE it means so much for all of us.  Continue on with your beautiful new life that you created!!

pmt  39 DOF

YoungAtHeart

We were newbies together - and just LOOK AT US NOW!

So good to see you again, Teddy!

Brenda_M

GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL!!!! Congratulations! So happy to have quit together. 😃

meWisconsin

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry

Roj

Congrats that is fabulously fabulous...

johio

Congratulations Teddy

sweetplt

Whoo Hoo Congratulations joyeuxencore on 7 Years quit...Thank you for celebrating with all of us...that group you named have endlessly helped me and many here to keep the quit...Enjoy ... your Freedom... Happy Wednesday ~ Colleen 338 DOF ~

Barbscloud

Congrats on 7 years.  Thanks for sharing your success.

Barb

SimplySheri

Big congratulations to you!!!  How wonderful   So happy to see you here and hope you celebrated those amazing 7 years!!  May you enjoy a life time of smoke free living   I miss seeing you here, too, and hope you can find the time to just come by every now and then. 

Very happy for you, Teddy.  Enjoy!!

Sheri

djmurray

Congratulations on your beautiful 7 years, Teddy.  I mentioned this to you once before, but you were the one who I remembered had responded to my original post about a year before my actual quit who inspired me to come back to this community.  In a couple of months I'll be 5 years quit.  It works!!

maryfreecig

Congratulations on 7 and thanks for sharing your smobriety.

avian3

Congrats on your 7 years smoke free!!