Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

67 years old TODAY

indingrl
5 16 230

30150480028_15aa2ceb69.jpg

 I am staying nope with everyone today because I do not suck on death sticks to celebrate me anymore

WoooooWOOO

16 Comments
JonesCarpeDiem

Happy Birthday Diane Joy!

MarilynH

Happy 67th Birthday Diane Joy! 🎉🎈🎂🎈🎉 I wish you a super fantastic day my friend and fellow EXer and most definitely EXtended family! 🎁 💝

maryfreecig

Happy Birthday @indingrl !!! 

champsin97

Happy birthday!!

Mike.n.Atlanta

Happy Birthday Diane Joy!

Mn@ 001.jpg

SuzyQ411
SuzyQ411

@indingrl  Georgie is restless today and roaming around here and there so he stopped in here to again wish you a fantstic birthday! ❤️ 

Barbara145

Have a blessed birthday Diane Joy 🎂  Happy, Happy Birthday.

YoungAtHeart

Happy Birthday!

95fad41767d966974dc38dda536c14db.jpg

Thyme

Happy birthday! 

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy Birthday @indingrl ! May today bring you much joy on your special day.

Quiana, EX Team

biscuit9

Happy Birthday Diane Joy.  God has given you 67 years upon this earth, and only He knows how many more you have.  You have been here since I started my quit journey, on this site.  I have taken many bits and pieces of your knowledge, to help power me through and I thank you today, for that.  Happy Birthday lovely lady.

SuzyQ411

Sorry @indingrl  but Fedex got screwed up on the address and delivered your birthdy gift wish to me instead of you. I just came back inside from brushing over a foot of fresh-fallen snow off my car, and it is still coming down heavily. The accumulation was from last night until now. Luckily for me it is light and fluffy; wish my cardiologist had not strongly warned me against shoveling as I am so tempted to try it_____  (But I won't!!!)

Only one thing, Diane Joy, this fluffy type of snow is not the good type to make snowpeople which i know you love doing! (Guess we need to complain to Fedex about their delivery error...???) ❤️ 

PastTense

Wishing you blue skies and happy trails on your birthday, @indingrl 

indingrl

Thank you everyone for birthday wishes and love

I thank my God for everyone  and thank everyone here for teaching me to never give up nope lifestyle and to know sharing is caring with wonderful results to live day by day with all of you staying nope together 

e53f51f258281d19dc785dee.jpg

 laughter is the best medicine 

JACKIE1-25-15

JACKIE12515_0-1626275460407.gifpastedImage_2.jpgpastedImage_1.jpgpastedImage_1.jpgpastedImage_1.jpg

About the Author
COLD TURKEY QUIT ON JANUARY 6 - 2011 and PRAISES FOR MY DADDY GOD AND THANKING MY MIGHTY HOLY SPIRIT IN ME - STAYING A NON SMOKER MOMENT BY MOMENT IN MY LORD JESUS NAME AMEN.