cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

61 days...can't throw it away!

Mrs.Brock
2 10 34

So it's been 61 days...I'm for sure in the infamous "No Man's Land"! I am having serious issues with my health, or shall I say my pain. Which is something I live with, and have lived with since I had my first spinal surgery in 1993. I live with it. I don't believe in taking narcotics, so I have days where I can hardly walk or get to the bathroom. I know that I used nicotine as a pain aid, not that it's ok, but I did rely on it. In the past 61 days I have had several bad days, and instead of smoking I've been doing a lot of soul searching. I know myself more today than I did 61 days ago. I know what I want, or should I say deserve. I feel a part of me is dead and buried. And yet, there is this new me that literally just took her first breaths. I am torn between the old and the new. I want to be 100% all about the new. However, I am still being held down by the pain. I am going to start acupuncture Monday. I can only hope that changing my pain on a daily basis will in turn change my energy levels. I'm hanging in. Under no circumstances will I quit on my quit! Thanks for being here with me everyone! Peace and Love-Mrs. Brock

10 Comments