cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

6 years being non smoker

Lonita
0 8 29

I have alot of friends that has help me on this site espically when I was in no man's land.

I did the work. I had to put those cigarettes down and never pick them up again.  That was my choice.

You can continue to smoke or you can quit.  No one can make that decision for you.  I promise Quitting was the best

thing I have ever done.  I don't miss them. Matter of fact they stink and I can literally smell smoker with no problem.

You want to to quit.  Just do it!  Nothing in life is easy espically when your trying to correct your life mistakes.

Remember N.O.P. E. 

My name is Lonita

I'm proud quitter

8 Comments
Thomas3.20.2010

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep stacking those Years!

JonesCarpeDiem

HUGE Congratulations!

Life goes on, better not smoking!

YoungAtHeart

Six years is MONUMENTAL!

Congratulations!

Nancy

JACKIE1-25-15

Congratulations on 6 years.  You have done the work.  Come and visit and give your advice sometime.

Silverstar

Lonita, what a great message!  You did the work, Quit smoking - 6 years, congratulations - and it was the best decision you ever made!  Thank you for coming back and giving hope to those just starting.

Rick_M

WoW.... well said Lonita.. thanks for sharing your milestone, every one of them is a victory.... Congrats to you 6 years of freedom gotta sure feel good . WTG my friend

Strudel

Big congrats on 6 years! 

Dotgirl_1-28-16

Congrats on 6 years!