cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

49 Hours

Louis1988
1 9 2

Well, it's been 49 hours since I smoked a sickarette!!!!  And I have to say that Jesus has been by my side the whole time and I have yet to have a bad reation.  This is unthinkable to me because I have smoked for more than 30yrs.  But this proves to me that I can count on Jesus Christ to carry me through any trials.  Here is a Bible verse that this whole experience, since Friday night, has brought to my mind:

1 Corinthians 10:13,  "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it."

THANK YOU, GOD.....not only for getting me through this weekend, but also for helping me find this AMAZING online EX Community!!!!  You ALL have been so supportive and encouraging to me and I honestly believe that God has used many of you to get me to this point and I THANK YOU ALL as well!!!!!

God bless you ALL!!!!!

9 Comments
Legend

WOOOHOOOOO!!!

Congratulations on 49 hours I am very proud of you.

Life can be good without our smokes. 

Louis1988

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Christine!!!!!

RachelMB

So proud of you!  I hope you had a fantastic weekend without smoking.  Have a great smoke-free day and Happy Halloween!

Dotgirl_1-28-16
Congratulations on your awesome 49 hours, that's 2 whole days and a great big welcome to day 3 of freedom from smoking! You're doing awesome! Dont forget to give yourself a big pat on the back because YOU are doing this! WTG
Mike.n.Atlanta

Attaboy Louis!

Keep on keepin on my friend,

Thomas3.20.2010

Great start!

Take it one minute at a time! You don't want to be caught by surprise!

God Bless!

bacardigirl

Whoo hoo! 49 hours is incredible! Keep up the great work!

KJay
Way to go ! Now keep your faith strong and it will carry you to 72 hours - and beyond. Especially beyond 🙂 Kjay
Giulia

You GO Louis!!!!  Stand tall.  Stay true to the best of you!