cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

3654 days - 10 years FREEEEEEEE!

stmand92
7 7 160

I forgot to check back in yesterday which marked my 10 years. I am a day late but no longer a dollar short. I have saved so much not spending money on cigarettes. They are $10-$11 a pack where I am at. It kills me to watch my mom spend that kind of money on them but I can't get her to quit. We live together so the smell kills me and I wake up every morning to the smell coming through my bedroom window. Doesn't make me crave it all. 

Had a long weekend of quests, parties, drinking and stress but didn't even give it a thought. 

I am working on getting out of my funk a day a time. I will be vacationing next week with just my husband so hopefully by time we return, I will be better. 

To all of those who are starting, stick with it. Stay strong, I promise you, it will be so much easier as time passes and your health will be better. 

To all those who have mastered this, thank you for all your continued support. You are a large part of my success. 

7 Comments
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations on 10 years @stmand92!

Quiana, EX Team

ReallyReal

That's fantastic--congratulations on 10 years of freedom!!

YoungAtHeart

02b208217cb5b97e2569070010901747.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!

😁

biscuit9

You are amazing!  Congratulations on 10 years of freedom from nicotine!

green1611

Congratulations for completing 10 Years smoke free.

And one more time congratulations even though you have smokers in your house.

Great going !

091B3963-C82D-4E72-BC76-FFA0AC8AF457.JPG

Barbscloud

@stmand92 Congrats on 10 years of success.  Glad you stopped by to share your achievement.  These testimonials are a real inspiration for new quitters.

Get some rest and relaxation on your vacation.

Barb

MarilynH

Congratulations @stmand92 on your precious quit journey YAY for 10 splendiferous smokefree years YAY for each and every YEAR WON! YAY FOR FREEDOM!