cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

31 DAYS smoke-FREE

Louis1988
2 17 181

Today is my 31st day smoke-FREE!!!!!  So I wanted to thank this website and many of its members for all the help, encouragement, and support that you have graciously given me.  The banner above says, "Father, lead me, because I cannot do this on my own."  I know that God has put you all in my life to help me become heathier.  The Lord Jesus is AMAZING, and He knows exactly what His children need and I am so grateful to Him for all of you!!!! 

1 Corinthians 10:13,  "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man.  But God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able.  But will with the temptation, also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it."

31 DAYS:  PRAISE JESUS!!!!!!!!

17 Comments
Jennifer-Quit

Congratulation!

TerrieQuit

Just beautiful Louis, Congratulations on 31 days! Keep moving forward! GB  ~Terrie~

JACKIE1-25-15

Amen and congratulations on 31 days smoke free.  Amazing.  Don't ever give up..  Not one puff ever No matter what

Legend

Yay!!!

I knew you could do it Louis WOOOHOOO!!!

I am very proud of you.  

Stopforgood

Fantastic Louis!  Congratulations!

bacardigirl

Congrats Louis!

Strudel

Congrats on your quit!

elvan

Congratulations, Louis, so happy for you!  It just gets better and easier, this is a great adventure.

Louis1988

Thank you, Jennifer, I appreciate that!!!!! 

Louis1988

Thank you, Terrie!!!!  I sure will keep on going!!!!    You're a real gem!!!! 

Louis1988

Thank you so much, Christine!!!!  I couldn't have done it without you all!!!!  And thanks for being proud of me, that means A LOT!!!! 

Louis1988

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Stopforgood!!!!!  It feels FANTASTIC!!!!!!! 

Louis1988

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, BACARDIGIRL!!!!!!!!  Couldn't have done it without you!!!!! 

Louis1988

Thank you so much, Strudel, I really appreciate your encouragement!!!!! 

Louis1988

Yes, you're right, it really is a great adventure!!!!  I keep seeing these commercials to help those who smoke and for the 1st time, I've been able to say, "I got help and I'm doingI!!!!!  Thank you so much for your support and encouragement, Elvan!!!!

freeneasy

Good job!Keep stacking the days.

Louis1988

Thanks so much, freeneasy, I appreciate your support!!!! 

God bless!!!