cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

188 DOF

Ed55
0 12 54

188 seems like a nice number!! I feel like I have whipped this thing and the sense of accomplishment is beyond gratifying. I was determined, stuck to my commitment, and really did not want to have to admit to a relapse. I am convinced the inspiration I received from Exer’s made the difference. After over forty years I am an EX!!

Never quit trying to quit.

12 Comments
Dotgirl_1-28-16
Congrats on your awesome 188 DOF
Pops
Ed, congrats on your great quit. I am right behind you @ 171 DOF & I know what a sense of accomplishment you're feeling. Great job, "we" are doing this! Pops
bonniebee

Congratulations Ed you are doing a fine job !!!! Keep it going !

MarilynH

You are totally rocking your splendiferous quit , congratulations on 188 awesome smoke free days and counting WTG ! ☆

Giulia

Thanks, Ed.  The inspiration here is quite amazing, isn't it?!  You can SEE people overcoming this addiction right and left.  And it's a beautiful thing.  Kudos on the 188.  "I was determined, stuck to my commitment, and really did not want to have to admit to a relapse"  That's the mindset necessary to beat this thing.  Keep it up!  Looking forward to your one year anniversary.

JonesCarpeDiem

Great Job Ed!

YoungAtHeart

Good for you, Ed.  Stay vigilant for you are not quite finished your journey.  You have just a bit to go - and always be careful with alcohol!

Nancy

Ed55

Thank you all. I had some times that were tougher than I wanted to admit. Reading and studying how it was done by others saved the day. I spent hours reading blogs from the early days of many "elders"

shashort

Woohoo Ed on 188 days like that number too. What a great accomplishment!!! Pat yourself on the back. Job well done.

JACKIE1-25-15

Determination and committment can take you a long way.  Congrats on 188 days. 

Legend

188 DOF is great!!!

Congratulations!!!

elvan

CONGRATULATIONS, it is a lovely number!  Any number that is GROWING, is lovely.